Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 June 2014
I stumbled across this book whilst browsing other health and fitness titles. Initially, I thought it wouldn't be suitable for me (I'm a woman) but it was on a free promotion so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm really glad I did.

Firstly, I love the 'before and after' photographs of the author that appear in the beginning of the book: Evidence that, if you follow the advice given in this book then you will really get the results you crave. Secondly, I love the style in which the book is written; it's very personal, very approachable and totally down to earth. I like how the author tells the reader a little bit about himself in the introduction, and also makes himself available to the reader via his bonus content.

All in all, 'Beastmode' is a very well written guide that will help you create a leaner, more muscular body, packed full of proven hints and tips. I would highly recommend this book to anyone, male or female, who wants to dramatically improve their physique.
on 21 June 2015