on 7 April 2014
The magazine itself is very good with lots of good recipes. However, when you sign up for the free trial I couldn't find anywhere that told me how much it would be to co tongue to purchase the magazine. I've heard this from a few others and I think it just needs to be explicitly clear because when I went back for the next one I didn't really think.it was worth it and it felt like a waste of time. Depends on how much you would spend on recipes.
on 31 December 2013
the app said it was free, which it was, then it asked me for money. So I cancelled it immediately.
on 16 February 2014
I subscribe to this magazine which also gave me the digital version free it was very flaky and sort of worked on some days. Now it isn't included and hey presto my digitals have gone. My advice have a free subscription make sure you cancel before the trial period then subscribe again (I don't do this sort of thing but loads do)
on 11 June 2015
It's supposed to be a free app but when you try to download it, it asks for a subscription for the next year. Don't understand!
on 14 April 2016
Easy cook is what it says on the book plenty to choose from mouth watering recipes
on 18 September 2016
Is okay not brilliant
on 4 February 2013
I would say this is one for paper version only that perhaps you might pick up after browsing through it at the shop and finding something worth reading or making in an individual issue. Not really worth having on subscription!
on 5 June 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 April 2014
I didn't like this because it had unusual recipes that had ingredients that are hard to find, would not recommend.
on 5 September 2015