on 19 August 2013
I had a particular article I wanted to focus on and worked my way around the online format. As it turned out the article did not cover what I thought it would but other articles were well written and useful information. It's very good that the magazine is on-line now since I may buy it in eformat again. Sadly my time is limited for reading every single article which all look to be good reads.
on 28 May 2013
Viewed this magazine on Kindle Fire Hd early this year, was difficult to navigate on tablet , how ever have since sold my Kindle Fire and purchased Kindle Paperwhite 3g this product now appears on the device in a more readable state. Good content easy to read on Paperwhite, pictures are displayed in black/white, how ever they appear clear on the screen.

Will be purchasing this months copy ( June )
on 30 June 2013
Bought this particularly for one article flagged up on the cover - turned out to be a bit full of detail and not the easiest of reads. However, there were a number of other articles which proved wide-ranging and interesting; some insightful and absorbing material.
on 12 April 2016
Great
on 5 January 2017
Don't buy you won't get the edition as advertised. I got December instead of January. It is a right pain in the neck to get a refund as well.
on 21 December 2016
Interesting and informative, just what I need to satisfy my History curiosity each month. Very convenient to be able to read this on my Kindle.
on 5 December 2015
There does not seem to be much content.
on 16 April 2015
Very good. More convenient than a paper cope
on 10 February 2013
Love history. Great to read varying and balanced interpretations of historical events and characters. Would recommend to all who love history
on 12 April 2013
On the plus side, easy to navigate to different sections, articles, on my kindle, also text easily readable on my Wi-fi Kindle Keyboard - on the negative side pictures somewhat disappointing as only availlable in black and white - I was disappointed that I couldn't also download it to my pc as the pictures might have appeared in colour as they do when I have cookery books both on my kndle and on kindle for pc - that said having the text on kindle makes it an easily portable read - however a kindle subscription (probably incurrs VAT) is noticeably more expensive than a subscription for the printed version (which probably doesn't incur VAT). I am currently undecided whether I will take out an annual subscription for any version of this magazine despite thinking some of April 2013 edition was 'interesting'.