BBC History Magazine Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 30-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 30-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- We will share your name and address with the publisher, but we will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Learn more
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The content of the magazine is fantastic, and has the same high quality that I enjoyed in the print editions. It doesn't feel stripped down or diluted for the platform, and the accompanying images make for great viewing - especially on a touchscreen platform (Kindle for Android).
A superb example of what Kindle magazines can be, but more importantly packed full of great History articles. Armed with only an "everyday" knowledge of History, even as a non-History-buff I was still able to get a lot out of the articles and expand my knowledge.
Thoroughly enjoyed and recommended.
There are no ads in the Kindle version. (I haven't noticed ads in any Kindle magazines, I wonder how long that can last...)
The Kindle version looks fabulous on the Kindle Fire, the photos and illustrations are beautiful. They are a little washed out and hard to make out on the Kindle Keyboard, as expected.
The content appears to be complete, aside from the ads: book reviews, feature articles, lots of short items are included. The frequent contributions of Dominic Sandbrook are especially welcome, as he makes anything, even the post office, quite fascinating. Not surprisingly, the history is skewed toward all things British, but they try to appeal to readers around the world.
I've been listening to the BBC History Magazine podcast for over a year now, and I'm glad to be able to finally add the magazine.
Will be purchasing this months copy ( June )
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I subscribe to a print mag I can keep it as long as I like without it disappearing like an emag. And if I buy a publication, I would expect to access it on all my devices. Read morePublished 8 months ago by erssie
I was disappointed as it lacked content in fact the copy I purchased to read on a long bus journey, had nothing worth reading.Published 8 months ago by Michael Gilday
Always something new to learn and something to learn more about.Published 10 months ago by Lisa Ransom