Customer reviews

BAGBASE METRO IPAD REPORTER (GRAPHITE GREY / OYSTER GREY)
Colour: Graphite Grey / Oyster Grey|Change
Price:£10.55 - £13.76

on 6 February 2015
Off to Morocco next week and not all hotel rooms have a safe so want to keep ipad with me. I wanted something that does not look like an ipad holder, and this looks more like a traditional messenger bag. I wanted the red one, as that looks more like a handbag, but it was not on Prime and so delivery could not be guaranteed in time.
The ipad fits nicely in a padded compartment. The compartment and front flap are closed with Velcro, I would have been prepared to pay more for one with a zip fastening as well but couldn't find anything like that so I may add some some sort of button and loop fastening for extra security.
The bag is big enough to put in the ipad,a purse, DSLR camera and water bottle, so it is a very useful bag for the price. It also seems quite sturdy and well made.
on 19 August 2012
Purchased this bag to carry my IPad and a few magazines. Very pleased with the quality and style, purchased the Olive colour version, looks smart and strong and sits nicely due to the way the strap is joined to the main part.

Metro Ipad Reporter Approx dimensions 26x20x7cm
on 21 January 2015
Lovely bag. Exactly what I've been looking for for quite a while now. I just wish they had a better range of colours. I picked the grey/oyster because its the most neutral but would have preferred better choice.

Fits ipad well with an apple screen cover and room for other things like glasses in the section in front. Ipad section is a neoprene type separated section with a velcro lip. And then there's a mesh zipper section on the front underneath the main bag flap.

Never understand why bag manufacturers don't put a zipped section on the front flap itself. I wonder whether they question bag users as to what we want
on 9 September 2014
I give this bag five stars. It is a good-looking canvas bag and large enough to accommodate an iPad, mobile and accessories and if you're out for the day, it can hold a sandwich and a can of pop. What impressed me most is the fact that within the bag there is a concealed and slightly padded pocket for the iPad Mini and the depth and breadth of it is adequate to house an iPad that is in a cover. This bag is neat enough to wear under a jacket.
on 26 October 2016
I needed a bag that could take an A4 plastic folder. This one absolutely does that...

As always, you get what you pay for. If you don't need a hard-wearing 'stiff' bag, but a soft (almost floppy) one that will take all your day-time requirements, then I would thoroughly recommend this bag.
on 5 August 2014
It is okay and it fits iPad conveniently. It has got 2 zips where you can add some things like pen, passport books etc but don't expect to fit a A4 documents. I recommend this product and is good for what it is described for.

The reason for giving 4 stars is it is not great as it looks in the image although the build quality is good.
on 8 May 2016
Wanted something for my holidays that would be functional for carrying all the usual documents, passports etc. Just the right size. I bought the grey one and it looks great. Very pleased
on 27 November 2013
Bought this bag in the grey for my ipad and kindle. My ipad in its case fits snugly in the padded pocket and there is room for my kindle, charger and purse. Bought for when I'm travelling as the bag is very light. Price was very reasonable and I am really pleased with my purchase. Delivery was very quick as usual.
on 18 February 2014
Wanted it for a long flight. Perfect size for the iPad plus a few odds and ends.

My wife called it my man bag and unfortunatly I see what she means. However, it offers good protection for the iPad and is a good size for an airoplane or on the tube
on 31 October 2013
Bought as a present, so I didn't review it immediately. It does the job exactly as described, arrived quickly and recipient is happy.