Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 13 October 2014
crotch dangler been warned these are bad for hips
on 9 September 2012
My baby always wanted to be close to me from birth up to present (5 mnths)and would cry if not close to me. He also had reflux so wanted the comfort of being close. I couldnt get on with slings / wraps and I tried another brand of carrier (which he hated) so I tried this carrier and it was brilliant ! Firstly - he accepted it, didnt cry, and obviously must have felt safe and secure in it - it had good head support and he easily fell asleep in it. Secondly it was comfortable for me to wear even for extended periods and to always have him on me even when doing things around the house. Thirdly it is excellent quality and machine washable to always be clean and look good. Forthly - it is very portable and folds away in its own little pouch small enough to fit into a baby change bag. Fifthly - I was able to feed him in this even when out and about. However as baby got larger from 5 mnths I had to wear it for shorter periods as I could feel his weight on my back. But I am happy with the amount of use we have had from it. It was all in all an essential piece of kit.
on 1 September 2010
I bought this as a present for a good friend and her newborn and so far they can't fault it. The bambino loves being carried around in and outdoors on this.
Pricey, but worth every penny!
on 5 April 2009
This is an excellent and easy to use baby sling that's useful for use either indoors (when you need both hands free!) or outside when out and about (particularly short distances or on public transport!). Also easy to clean, just put in the washing machine at 40 degrees. Also adapts to your baby's size, which ensure's baby's continued comfort.
on 20 December 2010
I have tried them all, this is the best by far; quality made, easy to use and the safest.

I can hold my baby with one hand and do the straps with the other. All other makes you need another person to help you and they do hurt your back.

I highly recommend BabyBjorn baby carrier to all the mums and dads out there, especially the breathable one (air). It keeps your baby comfortable in any kind of weather. My baby enjoys it very much specially when doing shopping, facing forward and at home it sends him to sleep.
on 14 October 2012
This turned out to be a hit with my daughter. (attention, I am going to compare baby carriers!) When she was a newborn I used the moby wrap around the house (but not outside, as it is a hassle to put on and indoors I just let it hang around my waist since no one was looking) but she soon graduated to the babybjorn and she loved it. She often fell asleep in it, and she is especially fond of the forward-facing position. I was planning to replace it with the Ergobaby when she got heavier for the sake of my back and shoulders but she hates the Ergobaby because she is a very active baby and does not like the way the Ergobaby forces her to stay wrapped around me with her nose buried in my chest. She feels trapped and after a while starts to complain and to push away... So I am still using the babybjorn (she is over 8 kg now) and I'm OK with it, comfort-wise.
One negative point but not major enough to subtract a star: I had bought the Air model because it is warm where I live, but even with its admittedly impressively designed 3-D mesh fabric I found it unsuitable for the summer months. Both the baby and I would sweat where our bodies touched, so I found that the material the baby carrier is made of does not make much difference.
on 13 June 2010
I am very satisfied with this product. It is easy to use - even when doing it alone and our baby really likes to be carried around in it.
on 2 April 2012
I'd recommend buying BabyBjorn baby carrier.

Its light weight and strong. And the best part is how easy it is to use it. Locking - unlocking mechanism is very simple and intuitive. You don't need second persion to hold your baby while you lock the carrier.

Before using this I tried the one sold by ToysRUs. You will have to "learn" to lock-unlock that carrier. This one is piece of cake in comparison to that.

This one is expensive but its worth it. I am glad I chose this.
on 16 January 2015
Prompt delivery- what else can you ask for...
on 29 May 2012
it is easy to use, breathable and my baby looks comfy in it.
But in long term it is not as comfortable ( to wear) like a sling
that spreads baby's weight evenly over back

See one answered question