- Hardcover: 1 pages
- Publisher: Point B, Inc. (1 Jun. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0986046205
- ISBN-13: 978-0986046209
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 414,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
B4B: How Technology & Big Data are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship Hardcover – 1 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
J.B. Wood is president and CEO of the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA). He is a frequent industry speaker and author of "Complexity Avalanche" (2009), co-author with Todd Hewlin and Thomas Lah of "Consumption Economics" (2011), and has appeared in "Fortune," "The New York Times," "The Wall Street Journal," and other leading publications. He was formerly the CEO of Prognostics and executive vice president of InsightExpress.
Todd Hewlin is managing director of TCG Advisors, a Silicon Valley consulting firm. Previously a partner at McKinsey and a senior executive at Symbol Technologies, he is regularly found in the boardroom of public and private technology leaders advising them on growth strategy and business transformation. His articles have been published in the "Harvard Business Review" and "McKinsey Quarterly."
Thomas Lah is executive director of the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA). Since 1996, he has helped a broad range of companies establish or improve their professional services organizations and is known worldwide for his incisive analysis, strategic thinking, and creative solutions.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
As I worked my way through this book, I was again reminded of the title of one of Marshall Goldsmith's recent books in which he explains why "what got you here won't get you there." In fact, I presume to add that "what got you here won't even keep you here," wherever and whatever "here" may be. Patterson's B2B served NCR and countless other companies well for decades but it should be noted that this model, albeit fundamentally sound, still required frequent tweaking from time to accommodate changes in the given marketplace. The same will be true of B4B, only I doubt if it will remain dominant for more than a decade, if that.
All this and much more are thoroughly explained in this book.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce