The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, and More Hardcover – 20 Feb 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Be the best! Drive revenue with proven B2B social media strategies
With social media, it has never been easier to uncover opportunities, engage in conversations, discover new information from trusted sources, and forge new relationships. Kipp Bodnar and Jeffrey L. Cohen, business bloggers, speakers, and marketing thought leaders, unveil the secrets of generating B2B leads using social media. Revenue is the only metric you need to become the superstar of your company and get buy–in from the C–suite. The B2B Social Media Book will teach you how to:
- Build your own social media lead–generation strategy, based on a simple five–step methodology
- Create content for all parts of the B2B social media lead–generation process, from ebooks that rock to tweets that drive traffic
- Connect offline lead–generation methods, such as trade shows, with social media tools to amplify lead–generation results
- Overcome roadblocks that derail your B2B social media strategies and tactics
Through examples and case studies, along–side proven methodologies, The B2B Social Media Book gives you the knowledge and tools you need. Connect with customers, increase online leads, and establish a new way of marketing that will make you a marketing superstar.
About the Author
Kipp Bodnar is an Inbound Marketing Strategist at Hubspot, the inbound marketing software leader. He leads HubSpot′s inbound marketing content team focusing on top–of–the–funnel lead generation. He is cofounder of SocialMediaB2B.com, the leading online resource for social media′s impact on B2B marketing.
Jeffrey L. Cohen is a Social Strategist at Radian6, a salesforce.com company. With more than twenty years′ marketing experience, Jeff has provided strategic counsel to B2B companies of all sizes. Jeff is cofounder and Managing Editor of SocialMediaB2B.com.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book, in my opinion, qualifies academically as a supplementary reading for undergraduate level programs based on the following:
1) The authors provide a broad perspective of how a sorely neglected B2B domain can benefit from social media.
2) The “how-to” approach and helpful tips provides undergraduate students with a useful hands-on tutorial.
3) Both authors have exceptional expertise in marketing automation and inbound marketing.
4) Unlike many other books that scatter their functional perspectives across many marketing objectives, this one is focused and organized around B2B lead generation.
I bought this book because of Jon Yoffie's review. Read that review. It's informative. But don't buy the book.
And the bit on calulating ROI is bogus. Here it is. Lifetime Customer Value MINUS Cost of acquiring a customer EQUALS: ROI.
There's a whole lot more to calulating marketing ROI than that. Cost per lead, Cost per sale, etc. Look at any good direct marketing book for that.
The main problem with this book it is vague and general. It seems to be written more for corporate types. So if you are an entrepreneur or small business owner I would definitely skip it.
You don't need a book to tell you to use content to drive traffic to your site.
Also, I usually never comment on production values...but this is a hard cover book. Nice on the outside. Ashame that the publisher was so cheap with the paper quality and print on the inside of the book.
I'm returning this one.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing