- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 8368 KB
- Print Length: 290 pages
- Publisher: Entrepreneur Press; 1 edition (12 July 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008V72EJE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #200,214 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No B.S. Trust Based Marketing: The Ultimate Guide to Creating Trust in an Understandibly Un-trusting World Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
apply principles that will turn your business into a money making fortress.
Look, here is the thing: these days everyone has access to good marketing info. So it is NOT and advantage any more.
We've reached a time when Goliath beats David mercilessly - because David doesn't have his slingshot any more. How to avoid this? One word: customers will buy from you when they trust you.
Take back the slingshot and make more money than you've ever done before - with this powerful, no nonsense, no crap, NO BS guide.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The best thing I got out of this book was sitting around drinking and reading passages aloud with friends laughing about how outdated and infantile it is.
That being said, I am still personally ashamed to have contributed whatever share of $9.99 these guys got out of it.
I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone where increased trust will help you grow your businesses successfully (that's EVERYONE).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Customer Services
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Marketing & Sales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Reference