- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The B.C.S.-B.E.C. Crossover And The Unitary Fermi Gas (Lecture Notes In Physics) Paperback – 8 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Triggered by recent experimental and theoretical progress in elucidating the tunable crossover, in ultracold Fermi gases, from BCS-type superconductors to BEC-type superfluids, this volume is a collaborative effort by most leading international experts to provide both a pedagogical and up-to-date introduction and comprehensive overview of this newly emerging field. It is now understood that the unitary regime that lies right in the middle of the crossover has remarkable universal properties, arising from scale invariance, and has connections with fields as diverse as nuclear physics and string theory.
This volume will serve as reference for active researchers in the field and equally benefit the many non-specialists and graduate students looking for a selfcontained, approachable exposition of the subject matter.