Aztrek Comfortable Pair of Trekking Poles Telescopic | With Extra Feet Tips | Black Walking Hiking Poles Anti-Shock | Cork Aluminium Walking Sticks Men/Women | Adjustable Folding | Beginner-Advanced
|You Save:||£7.55 (20%)|
- ★ SOFT PREMIUM HANDLES: CORK HANDLES give a strong grip even when wet and are more comfortable than plastic/rubber, remaining easy to hold. Cork is elastic, non-allergenic, easy-to-handle, safe and environmentally-friendly. Comfort traditionally was reserved for hiking poles for women, but these unisex poles are soft but strong, classic yet stylish. Walk safely in the rain and go home without aches and pains. The anatomic, ergonomic grip makes it easier to hold it for a long time
- ★ PACK UP QUICKLY (TELESCOPIC FROM 65 - 135cm): Store the trek poles in your bag as you take photos, meet people or enjoy the views. In 5 seconds your hands are free again. Extending the folding walking poles for women is also useful when you are walking downhill to take the strain off of your knees
- ★ STRONG OXIDIZED ALUMINIUM (140KG PRESSURE PER POLE): HIKING POLES FOR MEN - Aluminium is less brittle than carbon poles, and these poles support a very high weight (44 stone). The harder metal means less breaks. Why buy new hiking walking poles when you can have a pair of walking sticks which stand the test of time, saving you effort and money. Strength is suitable as hiking sticks for men
- ★ LONG-LASTING: NO RUST NOR CORROSION. VERSATILE use in rain, snow, wind and mud. These hiking walking sticks are fantastic on a summer camping holiday and mountaineering in the winter. TUNGSTEN CARBIDE tips are harder than aluminium, and are chiselled for extra grip. MUD/SNOW BASKETS are included free with the poles for trekking, which give float to prevent poles sinking into mud. Also included free are rubber tip protectors to preserve the tips when on very hard ground
- ★ SHOCK-PROTECTION (ON/OFF): FEEL less joint pain when you walk. Protects your knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows and wrists. Walk for longer and more often. Especially useful when going downhill, this helps reduce impact on your body. Easily turn off shock absorption with a simple twist for when you go uphill. Use our lightweight trekking poles for your next walk
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Aztrek Walking Pole Catalogue - Trekking Poles giving you a boost to push onwards and upwards
The Aztrek catalogue of walking poles prepare you for all forms of walking activities. Whether you are searching for hiking, trekking, nordic walking sticks or just day-to-day walking sticks, here you can find details of our unique trekking poles. A pair of comfortable hiking sticks can be used for nearly all walking as they are so comfortable yet robust. They come with specific design features (below) to maintain a healthy posture, reduce impact on painful joints and make it safer to walk. Designed in the UK for people of all sizes, from the strongest men, to the most stylish women, and also young children.
ANTI-SHOCK PROTECTION and TELESCOPIC MECHANISM
ANTI-SHOCK PROTECTION LOOKING AFTER YOUR JOINTS
Reducing harm to wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, and the back.
You need to maintain a healthy posture, and using this tool helps you walk how medical experts recommend.
How to turn suspension on/off
- Hold one section
- Turn anti-clockwise until it clicks
- Assemble Pole
- Anti-Shock default is on
TELESCOPIC MECHANISM (Extendible/collapsible/adjustable)
Length range - 65 - 135 cm (= 25 - 53 inches)
Practical and easy to pack in camping bags, backpacks and handbags
Markings clearly stated on poles for easy reference
Many walking sticks are simply too weak for the wear and tear of walking uphill. Weight supported: 280kg load/pair of poles (44 stone). A pole weighs 315g / 0.69lb
High quality aluminium is strong but light, and won’t break. Tested with success by individuals as tall as 6'5" and weighing 18 stone
Easy-adjust trekking poles for tall men without sacrificing on strength:
- Hold one section and turn until loose
- Pull out/push in poles to desired length
- Hold section and turn until locked tight
PREMIUM CORK HANDLES
PREMIUM CORK HANDLES – to fit your hand ergonomically
Soft cork handle allows for an easy grip, feeling less slippery
Cork allows a little moisture permeation in order to allow the handle to remain comfortable – but not enough moisture to stop it being usable in Winter (unlike foam EVA)
Superior handle to those with half cork/half plastic, foam (sponge) and rubber handles. Using a wood hiking stick, staff or other poles, your hands would hurt very soon
Customised Handle that changes shape naturally to fit you ergonomically – the material subtly turns into the right shape for your hand over time. This work like a Birkenstock sandal breaks into the shape of your foot
Safe and secure – in dry or wet conditions, the handle remains soft and does not irritate the skin
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
Keep the sticks safe using the replaceable, adjustable strap (detachable)
2 x Rubber Tip Protectors (Ferrules)
2 x Mud/Snow Baskets
All of our products are suitable in any weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, mud) from the park and the Pyrenees to Machu Picchu and Patagonia.
VERSATILE - FIT FOR ALL PURPOSES
Essential for hiking in the UK
Stellar Poles for climbing
Reduce walking pain
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Construction and ease of use are great.
June 2017: I am now updating my review, since, having had use of these for a few weeks, they have become five star items in my opinion.
It took a little while to become used to using them; I now find that they are definitely more useful than a walking stick, and definitely less of an encumbrance than a crutch. I haven't, incidentally, yet used them as a pair. The next walking holiday I take, I may while take both of them.
Anything negative? The one advantage of a stick or a crutch is that people automatically give up seats on trains and buses. These make me look fit and healthy, and I have to ask!
They were easy to assemble and adjust and all the extra bits to go with them were present.
They are a positive aid to me, particularly walking over rough ground and cope well with my sixteen stone on the move. I experience increased stability and am impressed with their sturdiness. Just a word of caution. I found very quickly that I could move more easily, but also at a quicker pace. My first outing found me happily exceeding my normal walk length and delighted at the decreased discomfort. I paid the price the next day however, but I'm wise enough to note that it is muscular stiffness, not the aching in my joints that evidences my endeavours.
I am delightedly looking forward to continuing an improved daily walking existence with my Aztrek poles and am looking forward to a week's walking holiday in Northumberland at the beginning of September.
The useful accessories that allow multi purpose use allows me to take them anywhere including skiing
They collapse to the right size fore my rucksack