Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Learn more

Customer reviews

1,305
Size: 1 lb|Change

on 19 June 2017
Love this product. Purchased after I read the reviews as I was worried that it may bring my face out in a rash as any face product may. I have very sensitive skin. so I started off by looking at youtube videos to see if it actually made a difference. From what I could see it seemed to make a fair amount of difference so I took the leap and purchased the product. Having watched many reviews and also reading the packaging upon the product I decided to make a fairly thick layer and applied to all of my face missing out eyebrows and eyes lids. it was meant to pulsate from what I had read. if I'm honest it never really did and when it did it wasn't very extreme. the first attempt I tried 5 mins as I have sensitive skin. I felt it made no difference but it didn't hurt or bring me out in a rash. therefore the next time I applied for 10 eventually working up to 30 minutes with no side effects. yes your face is read afterwards but this is due to the blood being drawn to the front of your face. its not going to kill you. the redness will go off after around half an hour. so don't do it before you decided to go for a night out if so do it in the morning. it really does pull out your pores. I didn't have very spotty skin to start with however I feel like I have large pores with many white heads and my skin is now completely clear. I also shared this product with my twin sister. she however has also got olive skin but with a patch of acne on her face. we been using this product around 4 times a week not always consecutively and I can say my skin I much better and I will continue to use this product. As for my twin she uses it I would say once more than I do a week and her acne is defiantly much better almost completely gone. the bumps are flat and the scars that she did have seem to have faded over time. I feel that if she persevere with this product is can be rid of her problem skin. we will both be purchasing this product again .
on 12 July 2017
First used with Water, Then the next time Crossgates Apple Cider Vinegar (which seems to mix smoother and work better). Put the Apple Cider Vinegar in a 0.5L Pyrex Bowl, kept shaking out the powered clay into the bowl, then stirring until it was smooth (kind of like a smooth creamy texture). There are helpful instructions on the container as a guide. My family has already seen a difference after applying this stuff twice on my face. My face looks cleaner less blemished and I have lots of little spots. I'm Caribbean so my skin will most likely be different to yours, but it works for me and I will keep using this. I Was kind of worried how much I would feel it 'pulsate' on my skin, but it was fine. More like tickling and I would consider my skin sensitive.
on 23 February 2017
tricky to use at first, takes practise to mix without getting any lumps in the mask, but really works, my skin is amazingly soft even though it normally gets terribly dry during winter
on 7 March 2017
This has improved my skin 10 times over. AMAZING product, I cannot recommend it enough. After ten years of suffering acne, I think I've finally found the solution!
on 21 July 2017
Tried this today for the first time. To get a nice creamy consistency, I mixed slightly more of the ACV to powder. When it goes on, the smell of the vinegar burns your eyes, a bit like peeling an onion. There's a slight stinging sensation as the mask dries. The most uncomfortable thing for me was the smell of the vinegar. I removed the mask after about twenty minutes as I didn't want my skin looking like a baboons arse. It was easy to remove with a hot flannel. My skin has a nice glow, feels really clean, and extremely smooth. Time will tell if I get any benefit from using it.
on 14 March 2017
Amazing in bath water to reduce the chlorine
on 7 March 2017
brill when mixed with apple cider vinigar
on 11 July 2017
After much research, I braved this mask! I am so glad I did! Excellent value for money! You get so much product for your money! I used with ACV (haven't tried with water yet) Amazing results! You can really feel it working - do not be scared of the throbbing it's a good sensation! My face felt the cleaneast it ever has! So much fun with friends too! You will not be disappointed!!
on 15 July 2017
Product came on time. I ordered apple cider vinegar also but from a different seller and both came same time. I used this one and my skin was beaming. The glow was unreal. So smooth. Deffo recommended to people who have acne. However there is no seal on the product so product can be messy
on 25 June 2017
it hardens well and does appear to clear and clean my skin well but i always have such a hard time mixing it! it never turns out the way the paste should. im only mixing with water though, apple cider vinegar might help?