- Save £2.00 on every 1 Prime Savings Games you purchase offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition (PS4)
- An expansive non-linear, alien world with over 900 unique interlocking rooms
- Over 60 items and powerups hidden throughout the world
- Over 20 upgradeable weapons
- Classic 2D graphics
- Gripping scifi storyline
- Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack
- Explore a massive world yielding 10+ hours of play time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
In Axiom Verge , you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay. The Multiverse Edition includes the game plus a double-sided poster that has the world map on one side and in-game weapons and items, along with descriptions, on the other. Enjoy an exclusive art booklet with the game's art as well as art inspired by the game. The exclusive making-of documentary is produced by 2 Player Productions and Badland Games.
Game Disc, Art Booklet, Poster,
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|