The Avocet (Shire natural history) Paperback – 1 Apr 1989
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Hill has been interested in birds since a very early age and studies for a degree in animal and plant ecology, obtaining first class honours. For his doctorate at the Edward Grey Institute of Field Ornithology, University of Oxford, he studied the comparative population ecology of mallard and tufted duck and in 982 was awarded a DPhil. Dr Hill then moved to the Game Conservancy as head of pheasant and woodland research, where he stayed until joining the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds as their Senior Ecologist in January 1987.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Birds
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Birdwatching