- Paperback: 568 pages
- Publisher: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.; 2012 edition (23 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560279524
- ISBN-13: 978-1560279525
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 2.9 x 27.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,509,593 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1226 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Aerospace & Aviation Technology
- #1523 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- #5479 in Books > Science & Nature > Education > By Subject > Engineering > Higher Education
Aviation Maintenance Technician Handbook?Airframe: FAA-H-8083-31 Volume 2 (FAA Handbooks series) Paperback – 23 Feb 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the agency of the U.S. government with primary responsibility for the safety of civil aviation.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My school switched to this book from the Dale Crane series but continued to teach some of the material found in Crane's books. That was very confusing, but once I figured it out and bought Crane's book it filled in the gaps for me. In fact, I prefer the Crane series as being more conversational, easier to understand, and well laid out.
Still, Volumes 1 and 2 of this book are ok.