Customer reviews

on 8 February 2017
Not what I expected - just silver labels - not metal!! disappointed.
on 11 August 2013
These are silver on the sticky side, but matt grey on the printing side. Not what I expected at all.
Warning: for lasers only (as it says on the packet)- inkjet print won't adhere to the surface
on 4 June 2017
Does what it says on the box
on 31 May 2014
Love these labels, images not very distinct because of the silver background but stick extremely well and are very durable. Excellent for labelling items for identification and outlast all the other labels I have produced.
on 14 March 2013
I like these a lot. I am normally careful in choosing the brand of labels I buy, but in this case I needed some small, robust labels to mark equipment. These Avery ones were ideal and as there were no equivalents by other manufacturers, the only choice As far as I am concerened this does not matter, as the Avery ones are just the job. They go through my Xerox laser printer like a dream and the results are perfect. To identify each item/label we then used a permanent marker, again with perfect reslts. No smearing or fading. Faultless. Top marks to Avery on this one.
on 5 May 2013
There are 48 of these labels on a sheet. The whole sheet has to be printed in one pass it is not recommended to run the sheet through your laser printer more than once.
I use these labels to identify my tools with my name and post code on site as every one knows tools have a tendency to grow legs and walk.
These labels seem hard wearing and waterproof and have lasted at least 2 years on my dewalt batteries if not longer.
I have just bought some of the others 65 per page the havnt arrived yet but I am sure they will be just as good.
on 23 February 2015
Exactly as it says on the box, these labels are a nice size for asset tagging any stock inventory / asset list items. If you use the avery wizard in excel, you can select a range of numbers and this way you can then create a template of labels, that increment ready for the asset list. If you have a barcode scanner, you can also implement barcodes to easily add the assets to your asset list.

All round these labels are very good, their adhesive is strong and does require a bit of force to remove them once on.
on 30 May 2013
Using with an HP printer - fab result at 600dpi.
Barcodes clear and readable.
Obviously sticks best on flat surface....
on 6 January 2016
If you download the templates from the internet these labels are professional and easy to use. Print well with laser printers
on 13 April 2013
bought these for my husband who work in the construction industry and they were fab!! just what i ordered, thank you