Customer reviews

on 21 March 2017
A very products are always good in my experience and I wasn't disappointed with these
on 28 April 2017
Fab
on 25 January 2017
I ordered two sets of these and one of them arrived with only 4 out of 5 labels in the box and had clearly been opened before dispatch. The other contained the correct number, but I now need to order another set so that I have the right number! Very annoying.
on 30 May 2013
They lived up to and exceeded all expectations. I am glad I ordered them and didn't try to make my own
on 21 April 2013
Fab label's, easy to use & print quality is great. 20 Label's, as shown in product image (enlarge it , easy to see what is says) 4 Label's PER SHEET. 5 Sheet's-PER PACK. 20 label's IN TOTAL. With current selling price on Amazon 40+ Pence per label for your product to use.Avery have a free to use, excellent Design Online software that you can design & print from home / business on screen, it is a doddle to use & give's your product's the professional edge.
on 2 November 2011
Makes bottles more attractive and looks good when stored in my winerack. Callers find the bottles easier to see what they are selecting
on 25 June 2014
Excellent product and were perfect for what we were doing. The print quality was perfect and they were perfect for the bottles.
on 8 November 2016
Jusa bit to expensive for what they are need more labels
on 28 May 2015
Really great bottle labels. Can be removed when first attached but a few hours later they're stuck fast. Resisted the cold and condensation of bottles being left in the car overnight then taken into a warm room.
on 9 December 2014
It looks good. But I have not use it.