Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 24 January 2010
This item works fine. I can hear the caller and reverse. It is easy to use and pares without any problems with Nokia 6300 and Sony Ericson T303 at the same time. At driving the phone stays in the pocket. In two weeks I have charged it only once and it's still working.
on 19 October 2010
I was attracted to the Avantalk because of the price. For the money I paid it does what it's supposed to but it is let down by its cheap tinny speaker. When driving on motorways at speed the road-noise makes it almost inaudible. On a positive note the charge in it seems to last a good while and it is a doddle to set up. On the whole I would probably spend a little more next time and get a more robust unit.
on 11 September 2010
Excellent little gadget this! Much better than the ones that go in your ear and very simple to install and use. This connects to any phone with bluetooth. The sound quality is good and you can use voice dial to other numbers whilst you are driving. It clips to your sun visor and you can use the lighter socket to charge it up or you can plug it in to your USB port on your PC, Wii etc. The battery charge lasts for ages. You don't even have to have your phone anywhere near it as it connects up to about 10 metres away so it is handy if you have left your phone in the back seat, the boot etc. This was so good I bought another for my Wife's car and even she had no problems with it.
on 4 October 2010
I have an older car so it does not have all the modcons like bluetooth built in. This is better than a headset as it fits neatly over the sunvisor. It connects to two phones at the same time (multipoint). I use a Motorola and a Sony and it connects with both. I mainly use the voice dialling. It is much better with the Motorola because the phone has speaker independent voice recognition. With the Sony handset I have to record a voice tag and it does not always recognise it first time. Once connected, the clarity is good and I have no problems. My sister, my father and workmates have all bought this device after seeing mine.
on 22 June 2009
This hands free is amazing, you can talk safely while driving. If your like me and you don't like the ones around your ear, then this is for you.
Its very easy to set up, and you can run two phones off it.
Excellent!!!
on 27 February 2011
Couldn't speak highly enough of this wizard little piece of hardware. It took approx 15 minutes to "pair" 2 phones, my wifes and mine. She has a Blackberry and I have a Nokia. Reception is terrific both to and from the car and I just can't believe I spent so many years with the horrible earplugs that kept falling out. They were never a hands free option because I spent a significant amount of time trying to catch them when they fell out and then re-inserting them in my ears Definitely 5 stars from me!!!
on 26 March 2012
This item, the Avantalk BTCK-10B, is simply a brilliant device. And don't be put off by the cheap price, this thing RULES.

- Super SIMPLE to set up
- BIG answer button, easy to press when driving
- EXCELLENT audio quality
- Lithium battery lasts for AGES between charges (I'm talking weeks leaving it on all the time)
- Doubles up as a quality portable speaker phone for your mobile if you ever need this
- Supports 2 phones

Don't hesitate buying this if you're looking for a clip-to-visor car hands free unit, you will not regret it.

If you have an Android smartphone, get the free A2DP Volume app to use with this device. Match made in heaven combo, even reads your SMSs to you when they arrive.
on 2 January 2012
Excellent piece of kit, have been using it for nearly a year now and have only needed to charge it up twice!!!

Clarity is excellent, have used extensively on motorways up and down the U.K and road noise is minimal in the background.

Have now bought one for my wife and she likes it as well!!

Highly recommended.
on 17 July 2011
Really Liked the Grade of Plastic used just as good as say a Nokia Phone.Very easy to pair with phone I use it with Iphone 4 .Sound is a lot clearer than when i use my Bluetooth Headsets, there is definitely some kind of echo technology working in the car.People that I talk to, say the conversation is as clear as a bell.The other impressive thing is that it hardly needs recharged maybe about once a week.
Some friends suggested the Supertooth one but I have compared them both and the sound is far superior on this.
Cons Cant do voice redial on my Iphone as the volume in the car automatically sets its self lower ,but when paired to a NOKIA or any other phone no problem.Despite this I still think its a great Buy for the Money
on 30 January 2010
If you are after a cheap, easy to use and set up hands free system then you really can't go far wrong
with this item. Simply charge with the car charger provided or detach the USB lead from the charger
and use your PC.
Once paired its a simple one touch use item. I also ordered a cradle and phone charger to give
a complete solution.
I would have given this 5 stars but a couple of people have said that you do sound slightly tinny using it,
although this is at motorway speeds and considering that they can't hear any road noise I still think its an excellent
car kit.
Delivery by totaldiscountstores was excellent.