- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista
- Media: Software Download
TurboCAD Pro [Download]
Platform : Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
|All prices include VAT.|
Sold by Amazon Media EU S.à.r.l.
Note: You can download this item for re-installation from Your Software Library. The number of computers eligible for installation will vary.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United Kingdom.
Download size: 2 GB
Download time: 5 minutes on broadband, 3 days, 15 hours and 22 minutes on dial-up
- Complete and powerful set of 2d/3d drafting, design and modelling tools
- Cutting-edge 3d modelling tools
- Over 30 new features and major improvements - incl. major photorealistic enhancements
- Extensive premium file compatibility and interoperability
- Perfect for professionals, including engineers, architects, technical designers, builders, contractors and many more.
Pushing the boundaries of design for over 30 years, TurboCAD Pro is helping millions of 2D/3D users design, modify, present and document ideas in an integrated fashion. Easily switch from AutoCAD using the work-a-like mode with command line, flexible UI, and tools that boost productivity. Advanced technologies like a powerful drafting palette, part tree, surface and solid modelling, constraints, and photorealistic rendering make TurboCAD tremendous value. Extensive file support appeals to professionals across disciplines.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista
- RAM: 2GB (64-bit Systems) 1GB (32-bit Systems)
- Additional Requirements: *TurboCAD 21 is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported. ** 32-bit version of TurboCAD 21 will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported. Recommended: Your experience with TurboCAD 21 will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support. The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance. RedSDK list of supported Video Cards and Drivers: http://www.redway3d.com/pages/GPUList.php
There are no customer reviews yet.