- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Autumn in Piemonte: Food and Travels in Italy's Northwast Paperback – 1 Mar 2008
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Piemonte - literally "foot of the mountain" - is in the far north-west of Italy and boasts some of the most productive agricultural land in Europe. The region's produce and its people are captivating. This book tells the story of friends and family, people and places, and of food and drink.
Top Customer Reviews
5 stars for the book. I would however have preffered it to come wrapped in a polythene or paper/cardboard sleeve to preserve its corners during postage/wrapping so as to maintain its perfection until gifted. Good for the environment not to have it though!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The Piedmont is the one region north of Rome that we have not visited. I am already planning my next visit to Italy based on this book.
you can flip through the book at her website which isn't too bad an idea, [...]
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Entertaining & Special Occasions > Festive & Seasonal Dishes
- Books > Food & Drink > Food & Travel Writing
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Italian
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > Mediterranean
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Italy
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing