- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Automobility in Transition?: A Socio-Technical Analysis of Sustainable Transport (Routledge Studies in Sustainability Transitions) Hardcover – 30 Jan 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frank Geels is professorial fellow at SPRU, University of Sussex.
René Kemp is a senior researcher at Maastricht University (ICIS, UNU-MERIT) and Erasmus University (DRIFT).
Geoff Dudley is a political scientist who has worked at the Universities of Oxford, Essex, Warwick, Staffordshire and Strathclyde. In recent years, he has worked on a number of Economic and Social Research Council projects with transport themes and case studies.
Glenn Lyons is the Director of the Centre for Transport & Society and professor of Transport and Society of the University of the West of England.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Transport
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology