Autokicker Tour Series Tail Pack Bag For Motorcycles & Motorbikes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made from 1680D UV Protected waterproof long lasting fabric, this is not a budget tail bag in terms of quality & features
- 28L Fully expandable to 38L
- Shoulder Carry bag conversion
- Internal and external pockets, Bungee cords, straps and extra waterproof cover included
- Designed to fit and look great on Sports, Tourer and Commuter bikes
The Autokicker tour series tail bag, is made from fantastic quality 1680D fabric, that will last and last Comes with all required bungee and an extra waterproof cover.
Made from 1680D waterproof long lasting fabric, this is not a budget tail bag. 28L Fully expandable to 38L Shoulder Carry bag conversion Large internal and external pockets Bungee cords and waterproof cover included. Reflective strips on side of bag for safety Classic timeless functional design and is with a superior fabric & Craftsmanship.
• Made from 1680D waterproof long lasting fabric, this is not a budget tail bag in terms of quality and features
• 28L Fully expandable to 38L
• Shoulder Carry bag conversion
• Large internal and external pockets
• Bungee cords and waterproof cover included.
• Reflective strips on side of bag for safety Classic & timeless functional design produced with premium materials
• Designed to fit and look great on Sports, Tourer and Commuter bikes
Comes with all required bungees, straps and an extra waterproof cover. Bonus handy Carry bag conversion
Length : 36cm Width : 30cm
Height Unexpanded : 30cm
Height Expanded : 42cm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Truely excellent baggage. A little fiddly to attach, make sure you leave your gloves off!Published 11 months ago by T. Wilson
Very waterproof, well constructed, fits a medium full face helmet and useful for packing occassional extra shopping.Published 13 months ago by Jamie Humm
the Autokicker tail pack bag Top class,but sadley it would not fit my triumph rocket 3 bike.because the triumph rear rack was made to
small not autokickers falt at all.