Customer reviews

on 1 April 2017
Just got my car back from the body shop repair garage and the trim is brand new in one area!! This made the greying trim on the rest of the car look terrible.. I used to use back to black and was happy till they changed it and never found another that was any good. I use Autoglym for just about everything else and thought I would give it a try.. I wish I had started to use this years ago.. I am amazed how my trim is the same all around now, I then did rubbers, doors, boot plastic, inside doors, windscreen wipers (not wipers themselves I emphasise ) and dash and well just kept going. It smells very pleasant and is so easy to use. You don't need much at all and a bottle will last me a long time. I really am amazed by this product.
on 16 November 2015
I was amazed to find that my (almost) new £30k car still had an unpainted plastic rear bumper which very soon looked pretty tatty. 3 years on I eventually decided to try this product along with the associated polish. The whole range is brilliant and totally trouble free to use. This one is also economical. I did the whole bumper with 3 pea sized lumps of the gel and was so delighted that I set to work on the black gutter downpipes of my house which were looking somewhat bleached by the sun. I then stood with bottle in one hand and cloth in the other looking for something else to try it on....
I should add that I am definitely not a car cleaning addict and have now polished my wife's Picasso for the first time in 12 years.
on 19 April 2017
Brilliantly stuff!! makes my black edging on my car look new.
I've used Auto Glym products a lot over the years and never found a problem.
Highly recommend this product...
on 1 September 2017
Excellent gel which has brought the bumper (and all the other black bits) of my 2006 Ford Ka back to life. This does not come off when it rains, as I have read elsewhere, but needs redoing every few weeks. Nice almond smell also. My only criticism is that it runs all down the side of the bottle and gets all over your hands when pouring. Next time I will take the cap off and pour, else you could end up wasting quite a bit.
on 6 June 2017
Great stuff for reviving tired and discolored plastic trim. Simple.
on 29 July 2017
I've used this for years on various cars I've owned. It's great for cleaning, restoring and protecting plastic car bumpers.

You can use it on all unpainted plastics and rubber trim so it's great for mud flaps or unpainted plastic wing mirrors and window trims.
on 17 July 2017
I am a huge fan of auto gyms detailing products so thought ide give this one ago as I needed an alternative to using wd 40 to darken my door handles and bumpers etc. This chemical mess irritates and stings the skin. Even when wearing gloves to apply it never dries to the touch meaning it's passed on to all passengers. The "darkening" effect only lasts two to three weeks even without washing and dosent turn black like older back to black products simply creates a wet look.

Avoid.
on 8 January 2012
This is a superb product for getting faded vinyl, plastics, rubber and bumpers back to their original colour and condition.
Found it easy to apply, not messy or smelly.
Wife noticed the improvement on her car and was impressed.
Another excellent product from Autoglym.
Excellent value for money.
on 29 June 2017
Finally got round to using this and am amazed how good it is. The trims on my car were dull and discoloured, they are now lovely and black again. It even smells lush. Highly recommended.
on 24 August 2017
Works really well on my daughter's old Ford Ka bumper, makes it look like new, it does not last that long but we use it whenever we wash it and use it on all the plastic trims