- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
Autobright Pre Cleaning Car Wax Fine Clay Bar 100g Smooth Finish Detailing
- Autobright 100g Clay Bar in a fantastic Metal Container Cleaning Smooth Finish
- The best method of removing contaminants such as road tar, brake dust, tree sap, bird droppings and oxidation is by using a professional detailing clay bar.
- Autobright individually wrapped 100g Cool vibrant pink Fine clay bar with metal storage box.
- Please use Autobright Clay Mist because it works uniquely with the chemical compostive of the clay bar as it provides the necessary slick surface for the clay to glide on.
- The New metal container Consist of Autobright's 100 gram Green Fine clay bar.
Special offers and product promotions
When you run your hand over your paintwork it should be smooth, but all too often you will feel tiny bumps.
There is a way to make your paintwork feel smooth again and that is by claying your car.
By removing contaminants from your vehicle will enhanced a smoother surface and will give better reflectivity of shine and the coats of wax or sealants you apply will look even better.
Fine grade is a cool vibrant pink car detailing clay that is gentle on your vehicle's paintwork, but is effective at removing contamination
Yellow medium has a stronger ability of removing contaminants.
Autobright poly clay will gently bond with any contaminants and remove them, leaving a clean smooth surface.
These contaminants cannot be removed by washing with a sponge and soapy water alone.
1. It is important your vehicle's surface is clean and cool to touch before you start claying.
2. Break the bar into thirds and place the other two thirds into a container. This is so you have spares in case you drop the clay on the ground (the clay will pick up dirt and grit if dropped, rendering it useless).
3. Kneed the piece of clay until it is pliable, then roll into a ball and flatten into a disc shape about 5mm thick.
4. Starting at the top of the vehicle spray the Clay Mist onto a panel and then gently glide the clay back and forth across the panel.
5. Keep going until the clay glides easily across the panel and run your hand over it to check its smoothness.
6. When the clay becomes dirty, fold it upon itself and knead it until a clean surface appears and continue onto the next panel.
7. Continue around the whole vehicle and then remove the clay lubricant with a microfibre towel.
8. Once finished apply a paint sealant or wax in order to seal out paint contaminants and debris.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it with Autobrights own clay lube and im very impressed. After washing the car if you rub your finger over the surface you can sometimes feel small lumps, these are dirt and contaminants that are adhered to the paintwork. Clay works with the clay lube to remove these surface contaminants from the paintwork.
This fine grade bar was perfect for use on my brand new car. There wasnt much adhered to it but the dirt and tar that was visible on the bar was removed with ease so I could protect the car for the summer. Working one panel at a time and kneeding the clay regularly to reveal a clean surface you can soon get round the car. This is a brilliant product and I still have 2/3 of a bar left for the autumn detail. A quick rinse, polish and shampoo after use left the car ready for waxing.
Few hints and tips:
If the clay is a little hard to kneed into shape just put it in your wash bucket with warm water to soften it up.
There is no such thing as too much spray lube (remember it can be diluted).
If youre new to claying I suggest watching a how to video before you break this out, Its very easy to mar the paintwork if you are not very careful. Happy claying :)