- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr Paperback – 6 Apr 2000
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
We owe a debt to Carson for delivering King to us whole... we are sumptuously prepared for the carrying the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr into the 21st Century. (THE TIMES)
worthy... King's life was rich in emotions and intellect. (FINANCIAL TIMES)
This book is amazingly thorough and offers many insights into one of America's most turbulent times. (SOUTH TYNESIDE HERALD, GATESHEAD HERALD, NEWCASTLE HERALD)
This is so well-written; I really felt I had began to know the man. (DAILY MAIL)
* Timeless, inspiring and universal words of wisdom, this collection features the milestone speeches, including 'I have a dream....', of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., one of the greatest orators of the 20th CenturySee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 89 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book shows him to be a man of peace who wanted every person irrespective of race or creed to be treated equally and with respect and for man to live together in harmony. Yes perhaps a dream but one we should all aspire to.
Every school in the world should make his story part of their history curriculum.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?