- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 Bible Paperback – 21 Oct 2014
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The perfect resource for all AutoCAD users
If you work with AutoCAD, this is the book you’ll want to have close at hand. Authors and Autodesk University instructors Ellen Finkelstein and Lee Ambrosius guide you through AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015 with clear, easy–to–understand instruction and hands–on tutorials that allow you to create a design on your very first day. Simple and fundamental enough to be used as a beginning guide to CAD, this book also serves as a comprehensive reference as your skills progress.
- Get a quick tour of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT basics
- Learn how to master all of the commands and procedures for drawing and editing in two dimensions
- Organize and share data, including using blocks, attributes, and external references
- Present 3D models using shading and rendering techniques
- Keep control of your drawings, work with external content, and create electronic output for sharing and collaboration purposes
- Customize the user interface, use macros, and create custom drawing elements, including shapes, hatch patterns, and linetypes
- Program AutoCAD with AutoLISP, VBA, and VB.NET like a professional
Find real–world drawings for each tutorial, plus bonus chapters on the companion website.
About the Author
Ellen Finkelstein learned AutoCAD in Israel. Besides writing computer books she created on–line courses for Autodesk and taught at Autodesk University. Her website, www.ellenfinkelstein.com, is replete with AutoCAD information and tips. Lee Ambrosius has been a power–user of AutoCAD for almost two decades. He is best known for his in–depth knowledge of extending the AutoCAD program through customization and custom application development. Lee’s website contains a variety of tips, programming resources, and sample code.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Just one small drawback for non american =>>> examples are using imperial and not metric, when will our American friends catch up ? ;-D