- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Author Is Not Dead, Merely Somewhere Else: Creative Writing after Theory: Creative Writing Reconceived (British Studies Series) Paperback – 25 Feb 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A radical approach to Creative Writing by a prominent academic and critic, surveying the field and suggesting new approaches.
About the Author
MICHELENE WANDOR is Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing at London Metropolitan University, UK, and is a well-known playwright, poet, broadcaster and public intellectual. Her critical publications include Postwar British Drama (Routledge) and she has recently contributed to the English Subject Centre's Creative Writing Good Practice Guidelines.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.