- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Authentic Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Flex+ Micro-Mineral Anti-Bacterial Rollers (Pack of 2)
|Price:||£10.61 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.34 (18%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Improved extra coarse replacement rollers effectively buff away rough, hard skin.
- Compatible with MICRO Pedi, MICRO Pedi MAN, MICRO Pedi NANO, MICRO Pedi Power, and MICRO Pedi Professional units.
- New Flex+ technology enables roller to contour easily around the foot for more effective hard skin removal.
- Anti-bacterial, reducing 99.9% of bacteria.
- If used as directed (twice per week) one roller can last for one to two months
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Safety WarningKeep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor before using if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Do not use on skin that is irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered, on warts, sores, moles or open wounds. Results may vary. The MICRO Pedi unit will stop moving as a safety mechanism if it is pressed too hard on the skin.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor before using if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation. Do not use on skin that is irritated, inflamed, infected or blistered, on warts, sores, moles or open wounds. Results may vary. The MICRO Pedi unit will stop moving as a safety mechanism if it is pressed too hard on the skin.
From the manufacturer
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Extra Coarse Flex+ Micro-Mineral Replacement Rollers
These extra coarse replacement rollers are an improvement on older versions and designed to effectively buff away rough, hard skin on the feet.
The Flex+ technology enables the roller to contour easily around the food for more effective hard skin removal.
These rollers are anti-bacterial, reducing 99.9% of bacteria.
Beautiful feet in seconds
Choose the rollers to best suit your needs. Extra coarse for hard skin and extreme coarse for even tougher skin.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
But simply put if you have the actual machine that these fit and your old heads wear out then you will require replacements.
The only thing to focus on is.. Are the super coarse type any good when compared to the medium and lighter varieties?
The simple answer is Yes.
They do the job well and thanks to the higher grade of coarseness should be more effective?
Think of them in the same way as grades of sandpaper.
If your feet have really hard skin that Old Nick would pass his award for hardness of sole (soul) onto you without hesitation because your feet have harder skin that wouldn't be worried by firewalking in Death Valley then these are the replacement rollers for you.
They come in butch black as apposed to the soft pink and blues of the other types.
But they will not stay black for long believe me!!
They should work faster spiininat 30 revs per minute with a decent set of batteries in place but the thing is to let the machine do the work for you if you push too hard you will prevent the rollers from doing their work effectively and shorten the life of the rollers making them more expensive.
Here is a copy of my orginal review which contains a few tips and pointers to get the best out of te machines, save the rollers and save you a bit of your hard earned cash.
'I have hard skin on my feet.
When you reach a certain age this is one of the things you develop along with.... Well I don't need to go into that here do I??
I was quite frankly amazed with the results.
After singing the praises of the other Emjo machines I persuaded my wife to try them.
Now she does have hard skin from years of Badminton, squash and sports.
The results were excellent also so we are both converts to this form of getting hard skin from your feet.
So now with this machine we can have a his and hers at long last.
So this review is slightly different in that I am comparing it to all the others in the range.
The first thing you notice is that they actually look the same.
When you take this one out of the box you see that it is much chunkier and butch. It's designe for larger hands than the others in the Emjo range. The heads are the same size as the others and you can get different grade of coaseness.
My first tip right at the start is... to use a reliable brand of batteries and make sure they are LEAK proof.
If you get cheapo batteries you run the risk of them leaking and ruining this expensive piece of kit.
The effects are exactly the same which tends to suggest to me that you may just as well buy the cheaper model if you don't mind pinkof A you will get just as good results.
BUT these machines really do really work well.
This does the job very well.
You will be amazed at the cloud of 'dust' which comes off the soles of your feet.
Now a few tips from an old pro.
1. To get the best results you should wash your feet well first- this gets rid of a lot of stuff and lets the dog see the rabbit so to speak.
2.Don't press too hard- this only slows the rollers and makes the moto groan like a past its sell by date Zeppelin
3. Apply gentle and I do mean gentle pressure ensures the roller really smoothes the hard skin.
Let the machine do the work for you.
4. A warning- there's dust! A fine cloud of...... well let's face it it is `you', your dust that is given off so make sure you do it somewhere where bits of you won't clog up stuff? Over the bath/toilet/bidet seems fine.
5.It says you can clean the rollers and machine with water under the tap.
I think an old toothbrush ensures a good clean and makes the rollers last longer.
6. Don't waste money by buying a replacement set of rollers until you have actually tried the machine.
I think they are brilliant but some may not.
Think of all those bread machines that people bought and storred away?
All in all?
This is a machine that works a whole lot better than the old emery board methods.
It produces faster and MUCH BETTER results.
It is Ultra safe when compare to those old razor bladed 'safety' cutters.
It's a whole lot easier to use than fiddly boards where you may not be able to see your soles.
If you intend wearing sandals and are concerned about the appearance of your feet then this is the machine for you.'
Hope this review helps you get the most out of your machine and replacement rolers.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Beauty > Nail Care > Nail Design > Nail Salon Sets
- Beauty > Nail Care > Tools & Accessories > Buffers
- Beauty > Nail Care > Tools & Accessories > Electric Manicure Drills & Accessories
- Beauty > Nail Care > Tools & Accessories > Manicure & Pedicure Sets
- Beauty > Skin Care > Hands & Feet > Scrubs
- Health & Personal Care > Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care > Crack & Fissure Treatments
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care > Foot Care Utensils > Cutters & Accessories
- Health & Personal Care > Medication & Remedies > Foot Care > Foot Care Utensils > Foot Files