Australian Sociology (Sociology Transformed) Hardcover – 24 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kirsten Harley is Lecturer in Behavioural and Social Sciences in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney, Australia. She completed her PhD in Sydney's Department of Sociology and Social Policy and in 2011 was awarded the university's inaugural Rita and John Cornforth Medal for PhD achievement. She is co-editor (with Kristin Natalier) of the 2013 special issue of the Journal of Sociology on Teaching Sociology: Reflections on the Discipline.
Gary Wickham is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at Murdoch University, Australia where he gained his first appointment in 1985. He has published seven books, including Foucault and Law (with Alan Hunt) (1994), Using Foucault's Methods (with Gavin Kendall) (1999), and Legal and Political Challenges of Governing the Environment and Climate Change (with Jo Goodie) (2013).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Australia & New Zealand
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Anthropology & Sociology
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Australasia & Pacific > Australasia > Australia
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Australasia & Pacific > Australasia > New Zealand
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Science
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Science & Nature
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology