Customer reviews

Australian Bodycare Foot Treatment

on 8 September 2017
Well, it's certainly better than all the stuff I've tried from Boots. But applying it daily (sometimes twice daily) for a fortnight seems to only reduce my dry flaky skin around the heel, not eliminate it.
Smell is OK - I've used ABC products before and don't mind it. It's also easy to rub into the skin with just a faint trace of oily/slipiness left.
on 5 August 2016
Effective, nice to use, pleasant smell. Since using this cream after baths & showers, I've had hardly any trouble with athletes' foot, and the skin on my feet seems softer and better moisturised. I shall continue to use it.
on 3 August 2016
Never seen this in shops where I live. This stuff is so good for keeping your feet feeling fresh and healthy. I order this one tube a month on subscribe and save for a discount.
on 24 March 2017
Absorbs well but is exceedingly strong smelling and not very pleasant. I'm sure it will serve its purpose but I'm unsure whether I would purchase the product again.
on 29 October 2017
Great foot cream, best on the market.
on 25 April 2017
Great for my feet
on 27 October 2014
I have used this for many years and find it is the best foot treatment I have ever tried. It deals well with dry hard skin and having tea tree in it makes feet feel healthy.
on 21 September 2013
I was really looking forward to try this one considering so many good reviews and maybe this is the reason why it is such a disappointment. It does not hydrate effectively enough so after the application the feet remain still a bit dry. It has quite intense tea tree scent, which is pleasant but nothing more, it does not effect sweating nor other smells in any way. It is refreshing for roughly 30min and then you just get annoyed after an evening run when it becomes apparent that it makes no difference to the wellbeing of your feet.
on 17 May 2017
Was nice.
on 14 June 2014
This foot cream was recommended by a beauty therapist friend and although initially sceptical I have to admit that it works wonders on hard skin and leaves feet smooth and soft. The tea tree scent is also really pleasant.