Price:£7.79+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 June 2017
I've really missed aunt jemima and finally gave in and bought a bottle. I still prefer the butter flavour version but this was what was on offer on Amazon and, for me, I much prefer this to the UK variants of "Canadian maple syrup". Yes I know it's not real maple syrup but neither is the stuff you buy at asda that claims to be and this just tastes so much better. Big bottle so will last ages and tastes just as I remembered it!
on 6 May 2017
Great syrup! I recently had real maple syrup, and now that has run out, I'm back on Aunt Jemima's. Maybe it's just me, but I think Quaker has advanced the taste to a whole new level since the 50s. I can't tell Aunt J's syrup from the real thing! And so much cheaper.
on 8 December 2016
Best maple syrup, grew up with this in the states. Good price fast postage
on 26 April 2017
yummy
on 6 May 2017
This syrup is absolutely the real deal. Great with pancakes ice cream and many other things like meringues and baked apples
on 26 April 2017
Very tasty !
on 14 April 2017
arrived speedily, just love this syrup.
on 21 May 2017
arrived ontime did as promised.
on 15 April 2013
Speedy arrival of this American pancake syrup. You can't have American style pancakes without this syrup! Large bottle so lasts a long time, unlike smaller bottles we tend to get in our supermarkets.
on 23 May 2013
This is the real American stuff. It's a great syrup. It might be a bit too sweet for Europeans, but I loved it. Of course, it costs four or five times the price of what it would cost in the States, but it's better than not having it at all.