Aukey Desk Stand Holder Desktop Bed Clamp Mount for iPad Air 2, iPad Air - Flexible Arm, Fully Adjustable, Hover Gooseneck (AK-3D)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Simple and elegant design, well fitts your iPad Air 2 / iPad Air and perfect for your iPad life at home or in the office.
- A strong arm (22in of length) that flexes in all directions. A ball tip holds the iPad clip, allowing you to swivel and tilt it, giving you additional viewing angles and options.
- With the sturdy anti-slippery silicon cushion padded to the clamps, secure mount to Mac, table, cabinet, speech lectern, or other places you like, and won't cause any mark or damage.
- 4 cable clips, fixing the USB cable on the gooseneck arm when charging your iPad - an intimate gadget ensures you a perfect product experience, say goodbye to the annoyance caused by the messy cables hanging in the air.
- Easy to install - no drilling, no screws, no furniture damage and no commitment. Package contents: Aukey AK-3D iPad Clip, Clamp Arm, Extension Arm, Washer, Collar, 4xCable Clips. - 18 Months Warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Aukey AK-3D iPad Air 2 / iPad Air Desk Mount
Makes iPad your secondary touchscreen
Accustomed to pick up your iPad when your computer is running and tackling a project? Aukey AK-3D presents a better solution for you. It has enough muscle and reach to position iPad above or beside your desktop or laptop. Flex the bar and tilt iPad in any direction to find your favorite viewing position. What could be better than one iPad as a secondary touchscreen hovering above the computer?
Makes iPad more useful
Aukey AK-3D provides more ways to use iPad. Attach it to a table to create a mini workstation wherever you want. The sturdy clamp positions it upright so you can stand and jam with DJ and music apps, or launch a racing game and use it as a fixed steering wheel. It is also convenient to attach it to the bedside table to make it a floating movie screen. It is useful in so many ways, we can't wait to see how it fits into your world.
Makes iPad indispensible in the kitchen
Aukey AK-3D is a sweet kitchen accessory, attaching to cabinets with a simple clamp. Pop open your favorite recipe or cooking app, or stream a how-to video while preparing dinners. Meanwhile floats your iPad safely above the counter and keeps it away from any splatters, spills and floury concoctions.
Easy to install
The Aukey AK-3D is very easy to install. To attach it to a Mac, table or cabinet, simply slide the clamp into position and tighten with the wrench on the clamp. No drilling, no screws, no furniture damage and no commitment.
Why Choose Aukey?
- High quality product and service
- Most competitive price
- 24-hour friendly email customer support
- 18 months warranty
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The gooseneck is long and very flexible so you can manipulate it around to any height or angle you want. It is easy to move aside when not in use. Exceptionally well made gadget. Solid, sturdy and flexible. A great buy!
It really is an outstandingly engineered and useful piece of kit that has massive potential.
But I need to tell you what it actually does.
The Aukey Gooseneck clamp is a multi-flexible tablet holder that enables you to clamp your i pad in, use hands-free and achieve any angle.
Out of the box you get
- The flexible gooseneck which is 22 inches long (in old money)
- The clamp. Which can open fully to 1.5 inches
- An I pad mounting clamp
- 4 cable clips
- The instruction manual
- A long 12 month warranty which is on the back of the instruction manual so keep a hold of it.
The whole shebang Gooseneck is built like a Russian Tank and is absolutely solid.
The steel clamp should be rust free as it has a smart thick powder style coating to it.
If you scratch it in use I would add some varnish or paint to preserve the coatings protection from rust.
The clamp comes with two thick, rubber inserts to protect any thing you clamp the it two. I must confess that I found the screw tight and I see that my fellow reviewers had this problem too.
Now to the use of the beast!
Both my wife and I are teachers. She secondary (teaching!!!!) as if!!
and I Primary.
Delivering lesson plans is a doddle.
We just clamp the thing in place and we are off.
The camera function was treat to use I switched mine on and connected to the white board- the class were fascinated watching themselves.
We took this further in a project and clamped it outside and took individual photos of the class in Viking Dress.Read more ›
The model I got was for the iPad 1-4 range, so make sure you check which one you need (different versions for the iPad air and mini)
This desk stand from Aukey is designed to "clamp" the arm onto either a monitor or a desk securely. On opening the package it was quite obvious the construction is top notch the "Gooseneck" part is solid metal and feels very beefy with a strong hold on the arm positioning. The included clamp is meaty and solid metal too, but importantly has dense padding on both sides so that you won't do any damage to either a monitor or a desk surface (I prefer to clamp it to a desk myself) You can clamp the 2" jaws anywhere you want to maybe in the workshop or other area it's certainly robust enough to not cause concern.
Putting it together is very simple and quick. you simply attach the arm (which is just 22 inches long large enough for the job) to the metal clamp (you have a choice of 2 positions here and a cap covers the unused one) The washer is already attached to the gooseneck section. Putting on the main housing (which is plastic but feels flexible and strong), it just pops in and tighten it up the hand nut behind it. 3 sections grip the iPad securely 2 at the corners and one at the top and I never had any fear it would come out (pretty important as they're not cheap) This part can fully rotate via a ball joint allowing a wide range of angles in use. You also get four cable clips so you can attach the cable without any problems with dangling leads which is another well thought out part of the product.Read more ›
First of all, the good points about this iPad holder:
1) It is well made and uses quality materials.
2) The clamp is very robust and has protective padding on the inside of its jaws which ensure that there is no damage to the surface upon which you are clamping your holder.
3) Once securely clamped to a work surface the goose neck, which is of flexible metal construction, provides plenty of possibilities for positioning your iPad and there is no tendency for any 'droop' once in position.
4) This holder has a metal extension tube for the goose neck. This can be very useful, depending on where you choose to mount your holder.
5) Inserting the iPad into, or taking it out of, the plastic holder requires little effort so there is no risk of marking or dropping the iPad whilst executing either procedure.
6) The plastic holder is also easy to rotate and angle by slackening the plastic collar on its ball joint. Once in position and the collar has been re-tightened the holder is firmly locked in that position.
And then there are the points which I personally found to be somewhat disappointing in its design (I appreciate that my needs may differ to other peoples and so the following issues may not be of concern to you):
1) The actual mount for the iPad is a flexible piece of plastic that clips over the tablet.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for hands free drawing and painting, would recommendPublished 4 months ago by Richard Scheffler
These stands (I've bought 3) are really good quality. I've bought them to hold iPads for animation workshops and they are superbly sturdy. Read morePublished 8 months ago by THE GROKE
I really needed my ipad at a more comfortable reading height as I suffered from neck ache when it was on my lap. I found this on Amazon and decided to buy. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Usandthem
This is a great item ,I've had one for a couple of months and use it every day having it clamped to my worktop in the kitchen. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Mrs. Diana Davidson
Works great if you're not planning to adjust the position much! I ended up attaching this to the frame of my bed because I'm, well, lazy. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Mr C.
Sturdy, easy to assemble, works as expected. Worth every penny.Published 11 months ago by Iliana Veltcheva