on 12 November 2015
Update. The company have since contacted me and given me the newer version to use. It's an excellent upgrade and I would highly recommend them as a company and it as a product to use.

This charges very well. I have a hungry Sony xperia z3+ and it manages to charge it.
The reason for 3* is when in use the device gives of interference so making my cars DAB radio useless.
on 8 August 2017
Very small and fits almost flush which will probably depend on your cigarette socket.
Getting a USB into the charger is a very tight fit which results in the whole charger getting pulled out the cigarette socket when I'm trying to remove a USB cable.
review image
on 30 June 2017
Main reason for buying this was " fits flush" Well it does NOT in my ford Cmax, so Its
just a odinary adapter with NO indication of power on, but it is well made so i am keeping it,
But would not recommend or buy again
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 November 2016
I bought another because I was so impressed with the first. And I bought it in the first place because it was low-profile and didn't mess up the line of the dashboard in my car.

I've been using the first one for over a year now, and it is fine. At this price, no complaints whatsoever.
on 25 March 2017
Excellent charger but if you have DAB Radio beware,it's not well shielded so the minute I plug this in to either of my cars and plug an appliance into it, the DAB radio disappears.
on 21 August 2017
Great little USB charger for the car.
I'm not quite sure if it is able to deliver the specified charge rate as my iPhone did not charge as quickly as it would with a wall plug, however it did the trick nicely and was able to charge both the phone and Bluetooth speaker at the same time.
on 5 August 2017
I use these all the time for charging the ever-increasing number of devices. Nice to have something small enough to carry when travelling and it fits almost flush in the lighter socket, plus you can charge two devices. Buy several if you rent cars regularly -- I keep forgetting to take them with me when I drop off the car.
on 26 July 2017
Purchased this to replace the cig lighter as I don't smoke. Slotted in nicely and though not truely flush it still looks smart. Does the job of charging my phone whilst using Google Maps.
The packaging is very nice and gives the product a classier feel.
on 6 June 2017
I needed a charger for the cigarette socket in the rear seats. I wanted something that could be left in all the time and didn't protrude so it wouldn't be damaged by the kids feet. This is ideal, well made and fits vertually flush with the socket. Recommended.
on 3 August 2017
Unlike others that I have tried, this one fits perfectly into the cigarette lighter holder and doesn't pop out, meaning that my phone constantly charges when I'm driving, without me worrying that I've lost connection.