- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Brookes Publishing Co; Reprinted edition edition (Aug. 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557660948
- ISBN-13: 978-1557660947
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 19 x 26.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,611,059 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Augmentative and Alternative Communication: Management of Communication Disorders in Children and Adults Hardcover – 1 Aug 1992
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"an excellent resource for information on the challenges adults face in the transition from speaking to using AAC" --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Reference > Language > Speech
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology