- Get 2 of 2 for 10 for £10.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Auf Wiedersehen Pet - The Complete Fourth Series [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
In Series Four of Dick Clement and Ian Le Frenais' classic BBC series Auf Wiedersehen Pet, the motley band of brickies are again reunited but this time around the setting is Cuba. Oz (Jimmy Nail), Denis (Tim Healy), Neville (Kevin Whately), Barry (Timothy Spall), Moxey (Christopher Fairbank), Bomber (Pat Roach) and Wyman (Noel Clarke) travel to Havana to drink rum, smoke cigars, dance the rumba and generally cause havoc......
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
This time Oz becomes cultured, in Ballet!. Barry is in constant contact with his therapist, in England! and the rest of the boys, well, you'll just have to watch.
If you love the others then you wont be disappointed this time.
Some of those strands work better than others do. Oz in love isn't convincing as Jimmy Nail can't sell that one. Dennis getting his life in order is fine and Neville in the secret service becoming double nought geordie is a hoot. Moxie and Bomber have little to do, the latter clearly through ill-health. And the story has to keep on providing reasons for Barry to not be there, also I think through ill-health at the time.
Even with some strands working and some not, the series still has plenty of moments to enjoy, largely through the great attention to detail. The setting and sets are all brilliantly done and even if it wasn't filmed in Cuba, it still feels like they're there.
Even the camera work is quite artful. At one stage we do a pan of the street that's very Touch of Evil. This is followed by a shot of a multi-storey building in which the couple in the window of the bottom storey are arguing and the couple on the top storey are kissing. Ten minutes later the camera pans back down the building and now the top couple are arguing and the bottom are kissing. It's that sort of attention to detail that shows the makers cared and wanted to make a quality product, and it makes you care about the series too.
Sit back and enjoy.
preferred the earlier series personally
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category