- Actors: Audrey Hepburn, George Peppard, William Holden, Gregory Peck, Eddie Albert
- Directors: Billy Wilder, Blake Edwards, Richard Quine, Stanley Donen, William Wyler
- Writers: Billy Wilder, Dalton Trumbo, Ernest Lehman
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 4
- Classification: PG
- Studio: Paramount
- DVD Release Date: 20 Oct. 2003
- Run Time: 535 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (34 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0000CGCXB
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,637 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Audrey Hepburn Collection Box Set [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£19.40 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Paris When It Sizzles 80th An-A film writer tries out several script ideas with his secretary as heroine and himself as the hero or villain.; Roman Holiday (80th Anniv)-An adventure-seeking princess on an official visit to Rome slips away from her chaperones to explore the city with a brash newspaper man, then falls in love with him. The wi; Breakfast at Tiffany's (2011)-A young New York writer sponsored by a wealthy woman falls in love with the charming, impulsive and eccentric call girl that lives n ext door. Based on a story by Truman ; Sabrina-The classic original starring Audrey Hepburn, William Holden and Humphrey Bogart. The chauffeur for a wealthy family sends his mous ey daughter to Paris to broaden her horizons and help overc; Funny Face-A fashion editor and a photographer choose a shy bookstore attendant as their 'quality woman.'
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My fave film of all time Breakfast at Tiffany's is included- but the 4 remaining must all receive credit.
Roman Holiday- Audrey's first screen masterpeice is brilliant. So fab when she whips around Rome on a Vespa with Greg Peck!
Sabrina- A sparkling gem which makes me love it more every time i watch it.
Funny Face- Being obsessed with fashion and style, I think this film deserves more credit than it is given. The dancing by Audrey is AMAZING and the songs are immediately infectious.
Paris When It Sizzles- Most people criticize this film, but I think it is quite good. The outfits by Givenchy are fabulous and Audrey looks beautiful in them.
All in all, this box set is fab, and a must for any collection.
And the "Audrey Hepburn Collection" brings together three of the films that helped shape that image. Okay, they're not her most impressive. But all three are all funny, charming, romantic movies, and they are also the ones that Hepburn is still best known for doing.
Bored young Princess Ann (Hepburn) goes on a "Roman Holiday," when she gets upset, is sedated by a doctor, and has an odd reaction to it. Soon she has wandered out of the palace and into the streets of Rome, where she is found by struggling American journalist Joe Bradley (Gregory Peck). Since she appears to be drunk, he takes her home.
When Joe realizes that he has the missing princess in his apartment, he takes her on a whirlwind tour of Rome, with his pal taking photographs for a full article. But he doesn't count on falling in love with Ann. And Ann has a tough choice to make -- should she give up her royal life and stay with Joe, or fulfil her responsibilities as a princess?
"Sabrina" (Hepburn) is the daughter of the chauffeur at the palatial Larabee estate. She's also in love with the ne'er-do-well second son, David (William Holden), but is sent away to Paris to attend a cooking school. And with the help of a fairy godcount, she gains sophistication, ambition, and confidence... as well as the ability to make a souffle properly ("A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven!").
When she returns to the Larabees' estate, David is instantly smitten.Read more ›
Secondly I will rank these films (my wife is in agreement)
1. Paris When It Sizzles - the charm and humour are as good as in any film I have seen. This gem took us by suprise and has more of everything than all the other films. More story, more humour, more charisma, more stars. It quite simply stole our hearts as a beautiful love story.
2. Roman Holiday - everyone should have a holiday like this. It has a wonderful whirlwind romance and shares alot of the same qualities as the "Sizzles".
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's - right up there with with the other 2 but as much as it elates at times at other times it seems wanting. Can appear to stutter and drift but over all leaves you happy and satisfied at the end.
4. Funny Face - Fred Astaire is one of my favourite actors as is Audrey Hepburn, yet as with "Breakfast" it drifts and stutters yet overall a good rainy afternoon film to enjoy in the company of a beautiful companion.
5. Sabrina - am I correct in thinking this got an Oscar, or at least a nomination. Terrible film which could only be thought of as edgy due to the Humphrey Bogart character being an absolute bounder. Very little charm and Bogart is an overated actor with no charisma. I can understand why a remake was thought to be good idea as this film had plenty of room for improvement yet that even failed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very surprised differently packaged dvd's but all play fine and in perfect condition. ThanksPublished 18 months ago by Queen of Ironing