IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets, 2nd Edition (Networking & Communication - OMG) Perfect Paperback – 16 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Chris Davis, CISA, CISSP, CCNP, served as a senior IT auditor for Texas Instruments. He teaches auditing and certification curriculum for Southern Methodist University and is the coauthor of Hacking Exposed: Computer Forensics and Anti-Hacker Toolkit.
Mike Schiller, CISA, has 15 years of experience in the IT audit field, most recently as the worldwide IT Audit Manager at Texas Instruments. He teaches IT auditing courses at Southern Methodist University and is a frequent speaker at IT audit and IT security conferences such as CACS and InfoSec World.
Kevin Wheeler, CISSP, CISA, NSA IAM/IEM, is the Founder and CEO of InfoDefense, an information security consultancy. He has worked with Bank of America, EDS, McAfee, and the State of Texas.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this one.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Audits & Auditing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Introduction to Network & Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office