Audit Cultures: Anthropological Studies in Accountability, Ethics and the Academy (European Association of Social Anthropologists) Paperback – 13 Jul 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Deeply interesting ...The book stands as an important and persuasive testament to alternative ways of responding to racism and sexism' - JARI
About the Author
Marilyn Strathern is Professor of Social Anthropology at Cambridge University and Mistress of Girton College.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology