- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 12.7 x 22.9 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 703 g
- Item model number: ATHM50SLE
- ASIN: B006L404KU
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Dec. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
Audio Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited 50th Anniversary Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Proprietary 45 millimeter large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
These are a studio headphone so the length of the cable may be an issue if you're intending to use them on the move. This however can be sorted by cable braiding or simply using the twist-able wire ties that come with most wired products.
I've teamed these with an iPod with a line out cable and a fiio portable amp and they sound incredible. I've noticed riffs and licks in songs I've never heard even with a fairly decent stereo set up at home. The only downside so far is that you may have to do some cleaning up of your music library as any lower quality recordings aren't fit for the sound capable of being produced by these cans :)
I've actually started to make time during the day to listen through my entire music collection all over again
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These sound great as long as your music is good quality. They aren't as comfortable as some headphones for prolonged listening, but they make up for this with the sound qualityPublished on 19 May 2013 by Mr. H. C. Wren
Got these about a month ago and have to say i love them! For the money there great headphones - they are very easy do drive, goes plenty loud on my iphone and theres still some... Read morePublished on 9 Sept. 2012 by Tadas
I feel like I have never heard music before when I use these. In the few weeks that I have had them I am really enjoying going through my music collection and hearing things I... Read morePublished on 20 Aug. 2012 by purpledodo