Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black
|Price:||£123.00 + £4.75 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£1.77 (1%)|
Order it now.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers, with detachable cable (3 cables included)
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Studio Monitor Professional Headphones - Black
Audio-Technica ATH-M40X Professional Headphones - Black
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Studio Headphones - 80 Ohm
Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Professional Headphones - Black
Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7GM Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M30X Professional Headphones - Black
||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||25.4 x 28.96 x 10.41 cm||25.4 x 28.96 x 10.41 cm||12.7 x 25.4 x 20.32 cm||25.4 x 28.96 x 10.41 cm||10.16 x 25.4 x 22.86 cm||25.4 x 28.96 x 10.41 cm|
|Item Weight||0.95 kg||0.91 kg||454 grams||190 grams||0.84 kg||0.82 kg|
|Special Feature||—||—||—||—||with_microphone; wireless||—|
This is the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. The ATH-M50x features the same coveted sonic signature, now with sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
1.2m-3m coiled cable
3m straight cable
1.2m short straight cable
gold plated 6.3mm adapter
From the manufacturer
ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
50 YEARS OF DEVOTION TO MUSIC
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately as a leader in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products.
It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various new fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. Making history.
A self-made man and audiophile, Hidéo Matsushita was the former Director of the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art. It all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later, Audio-Technica has become a global leader in audio innovation.
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside leading figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level.
Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Rio 2016.
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITOR HEADPHONES
CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SONIC PERFORMANCE
The most critically acclaimed model in the M-series line of monitoring headphones, receiving praise from top live and studio engineers and reviewers alike, year after year.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers
- Wide frequency range with exceptional audio clarity
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Padded headband and earpads for comfort in extended use
- Collapsable folding body for easy transport
- Solid low frequency definition
- Sound isolating earcups, ideal for recording situations
- Robust construction with foldable design for transport
- Ideal from tracking, mixing, dj monitoring and personal listening
- Three detachable cables (3m straight, 3m coiled , 1.2m straight)
- Available in black, white or Limited Edition colours
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITOR HEADPHONES
“CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SONIC PERFORMANCE”
Year after year the ATH-M50x are praised by studio engineers, live engineers and pro audio reviwers alike, and are used by professional worldwide.
“EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY THROUGHT AN EXTENDED FREQUENCY RANGE”
The ATH-M50x have proprietory 45mm large apeture drivers with rare-earth magnets, giving exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with a deep accurate bass response.
“COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE”
The ATH-M50x have professional-grade earband and headband material, offering exceptional comfort over extended use, as well as great sound isolation. The 90° swiveling earcup is great for one ear listening, and the collapsable design makes it easy to tarnsport.
Circumaural design contours around the ears for exceptional sound isolation in loud environments
Fully collapsable design for ease of transport.
Single side detachable cable allows in the field cable changing, with three different cables included.
BLACK OR WHITE
The ATH-M50x is available in both Black and White versions.
The ATH-M50X comes with the following accessories included in the box:
- Three interchangeable cables; 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, 1.2m straight (all with Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief)
- Screw-on 1/4” adapter
- Protective carry pouch
1.2m to 3m spiral coiled cable
3m straight cable
1.2m straight cable
Protective carry pouch
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cables that come with it are great. Covers long,medium and low distances very well. The lock on the cable-headset side is very useful for when listening on the move.
Definitely worth the price.
with the offer, got this pair for 99 pounds. GREAT overall feel and quality, GREAT sound and SUPER comfortable.
Cups twist and swivel a bit too much for my taste, they actually get tangled up sometimes and you cannot pick the headphones up without getting them twisting, but that is just a small annoyance.
Overall this is one of the best purchases of 2015 already
If you want headphones for mixing I would avoid these, they're incredible headphones but I struggled on getting a strong mix using these.
I ordered these headphones on the back of all of the excellent reviews. Upon my first listen, I am captivated by how good these sound. Simply believe the hype. All the positive reviewers are spot on with these headphones.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
My only regret was ordering the wrong colour.