Audio Engineer's Reference Book Paperback – 13 Jul 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"An excellent easy to read compendium of both theory and practice."
Sound & Communications International
".....someone aiming at or already building a career on the technical side of audio, whether in design, manufacture, technical support and maintenance or even software design, would find a huge amount of really useful information here."
Tony Thompson, Mighty White Productions (www.mightywight.net)
About the Author
Michael Talbot-Smith is a freelance audio consultant and writer who, for many years, trained audio engineers at BBC Wood Norton. He is also the author of Sound Assistance and Audio Explained, and is the editor of Sound Engineer's Pocketbook 2ed.
Top Customer Reviews
1st class service would recommend for uni students
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Recording Music
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design