on 20 March 2017
These little speakers are brilliant, I own two now and love them. The sound isn't high end performance but for the price and the size it's really very good indeed and more than I expected. Would certainly recommend.
on 14 October 2014
Really surprised and pleased at the quality of sound from such a small speaker. It came charged and well packaged. No matter what genre of music the mesh2 handled everything with aplomb. With a Rega and Naim HiFi setup at home I am particular about sound quality. No complaints from this little baby at all.
on 3 August 2017
Fantastic little speaker, does the job
on 9 March 2015
excellent quality for the price.
on 13 November 2014
easy to set up good sound
on 8 July 2015
For the size of the speaker the sound quality is excellent,would highly recommend this speaker.
on 15 November 2013
Audio Dynamix® MESH® Stereo Bluetooth Speaker, well for around £35 this little box of tricks is worth every penny.

I brought this speaker to work with my iPhone's music collection during a holiday abroad. The speaker had no problem at all filling the lounge, kitchen and patio area with great quality, clear sound. Even more amazingly it was only after 5 days that I decided that the speaker needed charging, if I'm honest it would probably have lasted the week!

Well recommended, and the more carefully you position it the better the sound gets!
on 25 February 2014
Having borrowed a Bose speaker, I was all set to buy the exact same model. Noticed this product on Amazon as an alternative and was impressed by the reviews. Decided to give it a try as it was £150 cheaper.
I was blown away by the quality and value for money. It came charged and took me less than a minute from taking it out of the box, connect it to my iPhone 5S and start listening to music. The sound quality is good and improves if you place it next to a wall. Took it to the gym and it easily managed to fill the room. Very little distortion at high volumes. Decent bass and accurate replication of my phones's graphic equaliser. The USB cable accepts my iPhone charger. I haven't tried using a memory card yet. I bought the red version as it was cheaper then the black and wasn't fussed about the colour.
For its price, this is a bargain. Feature wise it is comparable to the luxury branded products. Give this speaker serious consideration before splashing out on an expensive blue tooth speaker
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 27 January 2014
***DISCLOSURE***
'Audio Dynamix' provided this item free of charge for me to test and evaluate. In exchange, I agreed to provide an honest review detailing my thoughts. This is said review.
----------------------------------------------

From the moment of receiving this product I've been impressed. For the most part, products these days (other than those sold by another company beginning with 'A') are just put in any old box and sold, without a care for presentation. Due to the nature of the box the MESH came in, I thought it worthy of adding a photo to my review (see pics at top of page). I realise that you won't (and shouldn't) purchase this simply because of the box, but it's the little touches that show overall care for a product.

Upon opening the box, you are greeted by what is easily the best looking bluetooth speaker system I've ever owned, or for that matter seen. The top has a shiny reflective finish, and the bottom is a soft material that won't scratch your tabletop, and will help the speakers from sliding around. Around the outside is a smooth rubberised plastic, in a distinctive pattern that gives a nod to the speaker's name. The dimensions of the top surface (and therefore also the bottom) is as near as makes no difference, exactly the same as an iPhone 5S (width and length), which is neither here nor there, but should hopefully help in picturing its size. Also inside the box is a USB to mini-USB cable for charging, and a 3.5mm AUX cable if you don't wish to use bluetooth.

On the rear of the device are three ports and the on/off switch. The three ports being the AUX for playing via a wire, the mini-USB for charging and a MicroSD slot for playing music from a card. On the top of the device are three touch-sensitive buttons, a '+', a '-' and a phone button. Audio Dynamix claim the battery lasts for 20hrs of playback, I haven't used it for that long yet, but haven't had any reason to charge it. If it does last this long, which at this moment in time I have no reason in doubting, it will make it one of the longest lasting batteries in a speaker system in this price range on the market today.

Onto the music…

This is loud. Uncomfortably loud if you were to be silly and sit near it at full volume. Even at such a volume, I can only notice a very slight (VERY slight) drop in audio quality, and that is simply due to the speaker's small size. This drop in audio quality is only noticeable when you are playing a loud song at full volume and are within a metre or so of the device. This is more or less irrelevant as to sit so close to the speaker with it at full volume isn't something you'd want to do for an extended period of time. At a more normal volume, the speakers are amazing. Truly. They blow all of my previous speakers out of the water. The bass produced is well above average for such a small device, and as per the company's suggestions, placing it near a wall does indeed improve this even further. Audio Dynamix claim a 15 metre range to play music, and in testing this, I can confirm that the audio begins to drop out pretty much bang on the 15 metre mark.
Bluetooth is hampered by obstructions, so inside a building the range gets worse when going from room to room. That said, I have managed to play music with unaffected sound quality whilst my iPhone and the MESH were 10 metres apart with a couple of decent sized walls in between; rather impressive.

When playing music, the +/- buttons act as next track/previous track controls, and when held down, change the volume. The central phone button enables you to pause/play your music. As mentioned previously, the buttons are all touch-sensitive. There is no need to push down at all, simply placing your finger on the button will bring about the desired result.

When using the phone functionality, the phone button will answer the call, and by holding it down, will drop it. I have only briefly used this as a speakerphone, and that was simply to test it out. I tried it out with my iPhone (that was connected to the MESH) around 5 metres away in another room through a wall. The sound quality was fine and I could hold a normal conversation with the person on the other end.

Overall this is a great speaker system, with a premium exterior, and sound quality that in my opinion punches well above its weight class.

OVERVIEW
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes

PROS:
+ Premium exterior (including packaging)
+ Touch sensitive buttons
+ Play music from MicroSD card or through supplied 3.5mm AUX cable
+ Impressively loud
+ Audio quality (even at uncomfortably loud volumes)
+ 15 metre range (I had it working fine at 10 metres through two decent sized walls)
+ Battery life
+ Phone functionality is a bonus

CONS:
- None
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
on 31 May 2014
My other half bought from amazon and it was delivered very quickly even on a bank holiday!!

Using it with a Mac mini, tested with various mobile devices and it just works - full stop! There is the problem of being out of sync with video if you use the wireless blue tooth mode and that causes real issues if you are for example learning how to play an instrument via youtube videos ;) Would also be annoying for videos but I'd guess this could be a problem with any bluetooth speakers ( a fraction of a second is enough to mess things up). Using the 3.5 mm cable stops that and all is fine + battery life is even longer.

I researched battery life, volume, bass levels etc and I chose this kit - very very neat. Actually unbelievable for the size and fits underneath my monitor stand perfectly. It won't produce perfect quality music but it is very very good. I love the fact that it uses the same usb charger as my mobile phone so reduces the need for yet another cable. If you know what you are looking for then I would be surprised if you were disappointed.

HTH