on 14 November 2013
Makes my Kindle Fire HD complete, I can now listen to books when the eyes get tired. Excellent product would recommend to other Fire users .
on 4 October 2014
I do not like it ,becuase I have not figured out how to use it, the Instructions if any are hard to follow or understand, It might be Me as I am 69 years old , But I do think all instructions for all apps should be easy to Follow.
on 25 February 2014
Make your tablet say funny things to annoy people. It really is quite fun! But what is designed for us even better, simply copy and paste something you need to read but don't necessarily want to read, and paste it into this app and hear it read to you! 6/10
on 15 December 2013
Downloaded and installed on my Kindle to read out my books. Couldn't get it to do anything so removed and have now found that my Kindle has its own reader on it which works a treat.
on 3 April 2014
Bought this app so I could listen to books on my Kindle Fire HD but it doesn't work. Tried to get help but was told it only reads documents, not books!
on 25 February 2014
I can't get it to work on my Hudle. I wanted to be able to hear my books as well as see the print.
on 10 September 2014
Couldn't get it to work, very poor tutorial/instructions.
on 8 November 2014
No idea as not using it was not what I wantes
on 27 April 2014
clicked on it by mistake don't understand or want it have no idea how to use it would like to cancel it.
on 15 April 2014
sorry didn't use this app. Im sure its fine but I never used it. thank you very much. Sorry sorry