Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 December 2014
Basic helpful information but very brief for the cost. Covers many questions to help get a new user started but stops short of being a manual by its length.
on 14 June 2013
This is a very short book made much shorter in terms of text as there are lots of screen saves.

It only tells you a few very basic things which are explained well but with no background information. It had the look of someone's PowerPoint presentation with a few extra notes.

In short, if you want to know more about Audacity, either read the manual (it's free!) or buy a proper text book.
on 10 October 2016
Given the description and the price I expected something a bit more informative, like an actual guide. Nothing in the book was new to me and I finished the 'book' in less than 10 minutes. I've given an extra star because it might help people with no knowledge get started with Audacity.
on 1 August 2016
Lacking in formation,applied learning,etc.Very disappointing all round,most of it could occupy one side of an A5 sheet of paper.
on 12 September 2014
Very well written and easy to understand ,just what I needed
on 2 November 2014
I found it most useful as a beginner.
on 2 December 2014
Probably a good starter for any would-be entertainer. I really wanted it for editing downloading my personal choices of music.
on 10 December 2016
Very good beginners book simple well explained, bit pricey 8 quid though I must say.
on 3 March 2015
Good product at a sensible price
on 21 May 2014
Very Basic but very clear, ideal for me and my 'blind spot' for anything electrical. A couple of blank pages that I thought could have been used to add some information regarding the use of Flash Drives and perhaps use of the computers built in CD player, but this comes from a computer 'DUMMY'.
Still 'Highly Reccomended'.