on 27 January 2013
Firstly this app does work on my Kindle Fire HD, I've just won an auction using it. Secondly, this app is free to download but you do have to pay a small amount when you win an auction using Auction Sniper (you don't pay if you don't win). I think it works out at 15p per won auction. Well worth it for me as I use ebay a lot and before using Auction Sniper I would bid on items hours and sometimes days in advance and simply get outbid. Now I just specify an amount to Auction Sniper and it bids for me in the last few seconds. Obviously I still loose out if someone has already put a higher bid in before me but it does help prevent bidding wars and I definitely win more auctions now.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
This app is very glitch: it shuts down at the simplest blip in service, while other apps will work. It's difficult to manoeuvre when open, not allowing much ability to alter snipes before final bidding, and one cannot rearrange snipes into folder after bidding is completed. Have uninstalled.
on 13 April 2015
Worked fine but there's better!
on 15 August 2014
Works brilliantly. Thank you.
on 5 August 2014
When starting up it comes up with dialogue boxes with no instruction other than [] , cancel these a few times and it asked me to sign in or a create an account. Both options cause the app to crash.
on 26 March 2014
A handy app if your into purchasing goods on e-bay
easy to use and functions well.
I have on both my phone and kindle
on 2 January 2013
I have been trying for days to get it to place bids from my kindle fire it will not work there are better ones out there that work
3 people found this helpful