Customer reviews

on 15 July 2015
I love this product. It has no artificial nonsense in it and is perfect for sensitive skin. It is very watery, not thick like the gels you can buy, but I personally prefer that as it doesn't make my skin feel sticky like some product have in the past. Will definitely buy again.

Update: Just bought a new bottle of this product and they have changed the ingredients. They have made some very strange changes - adding radish for example - and this product is no longer as good as it was. Real shame as this was a fantastic product sensitive skin.
on 21 March 2017
Came exactly when it said it would. Great product, cools and soothes but it is very thin, easiest to pour a little on a cotton wool pad and smooth on.
on 22 March 2017
Dried out my skin!
on 19 March 2017
A little goes a long way :)
on 24 May 2017
Very good, it is already my second purchase and I will keep ordering it.
on 26 July 2013
This is a great product, that helped me tremendously to heal my severe burn along with some homoeopathic remedies.
When my wounds healed I started using this along with sweet almond oil (combine 50 / 50) on my face in summer, it is really thin and absorbed by the skin immediately leaving it nourished, soft and hydrated, one of many properties is that it smooths wrinkles.
It is also soothes the skin well after the long exposure to sun and also used in some home made sun lotions as one of the ingredients.
The ingredients in the bottle are: Aloe barbadenis (aloe) leaf juice, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extracts, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum and tocopherol (vit E). 98% of the product is organic. The consistency is like water, so if you are expecting a thickish gel you need to buy a different product.
I am ordering the second bottle after I finish this review.
The only reason I didn't appoint 5 starts is that the product contains only 118 ml and I wish it had more.
Although, I recommend it wholeheartedly.
on 13 May 2013
My wife has been receiving radiotherapy to her neck for a laryngeal tumour for the past 6 weeks. She's been applying this lotion frequently every day, and although her skin is still reddened and peeling, the radiotherapists are amazed at how good her skin is. Apparently by this time the skin has completely broken down, needing dressings for weeping sores etc.

I rarely write reviews, but I thought I should share this so it can help someone else in my wife's position.
on 1 November 2015
Excellent product. Yes its runny but it is also the most unadulterated aloe vera gel I've used. I pour a 5 pence piece into my hand and apply it to my face and neck under my moisturiser. I find it very effective and it has helped to fade some marks on my skin. I keep it in the refridgerator as its quite a natural formula.
on 6 January 2014
I used to get my Aloe Vera gel from Holland & Barrett, but having looked at the number of preservatives they use (just like other manufacturers), I started to search for Aloe with little to no preservatives and other unknown/weird ingredients, which led me to this product.

All the ingredients are natural, but the downside is that you need to refrigerate it to stop it going off too soon. And just like other reviewers have said, it is so unlike what you get from other manufacturers. It isn't a 'gel' at all but has a rather more liquid consistency - as pure aloe *should* be like.

All together a great product and I'll be ordering this from now on.
on 18 May 2013
I bought this thinking it was a gel, since Amazon lists it as Aloe Vera Gel, but no where on the packaging does it state it's a gel-it is made of 98% Aloe Vera juice. You can get 99% pure juice in health food stores with three times as much for the same price. I was very disappointed with the water like consistency which did nothing to calm the redness my skin, in face it only worsened it! (I have not had this with other gels in the past) Really disappointed as all the other reviews for it were great, but just be warned it is juice not gel :( Only plus was the fast shipping from the supplier.