- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Aubin Academy Master Series: Revit Architecture 2013 and Beyond Paperback – 6 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Part I: INTRODUCTION AND METHODOLOGY. Quick Start Tutorial/General Overview. 1. Conceptual Underpinnings of Revit Architecture. 2. Revit Architecture User Interface. Part II: CREATE THE BUILDING MODEL. 3. Creating a Building Layout. 4. Setting up Project Levels and Views. 5. Column Grids and Structural Layout. 6. Groups and Links. 7. Vertical Circulation. 8. Floors and Roofs. 9. Developing the Exterior Skin. 10. Working with Families. Part III: CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS. 11. Detailing and Annotation. 12. Working with Schedules and Tags. 13. Ceiling Plans and Interior Elevations. 14. Printing and Publishing. 15: Work Sharing. 16. Conceptual Modeling. 17: Rendering. Part V: APPENDICES. Appendix A: Additional Exercises. Appendix B: Online Resources.
About the Author
Paul F. Aubin is the author of many CAD and BIM titles including the widely acclaimed: AUBIN ACADEMY MASTER SERIES: REVIT ARCHITECTURE, MEP, AUTOCAD MEP and AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE, Paul Aubin is an independent architectural consultant who travels the country and abroad lecturing and providing Revit(R) Architecture and AutoCAD(R) Architecture implementation, training, and support services. His involvement in the architectural profession spans twenty years, with experience that includes design, production, CAD management, mentoring, coaching, and training. He regularly teaches professionals in seminars and in their offices and has been an adjunct faculty member for both the Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago and Moraine Valley Community College. Mr. Aubin currently serves as Moderator for Cadalyst magazine's online CAD Questions forum, is an active member of the Autodesk user community, and has been a top-rated speaker at Autodesk University (Autodesk's annual user convention) for many years. His diverse experience in architectural firms, as a CAD manager, and as an educator gives his writing and his classroom instruction a fresh and credible focus. eHe is an associate member of the American Institute of Architects. Paul Aubin has a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book itself is well written and through as all of the Aubin books are but Cengage/Delmar Learning need an overhaul!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Computer Aided Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Engineering Graphics & Technical Drawing