- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1463 KB
- Print Length: 467 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Stephen J Sweeney (29 Nov. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AFX2Q8G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 86 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #88,163 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Attribute of the Strong (Battle for the Solar System, #3) (The Battle for the Solar System Series) Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is my first review I've been motivated to write so you should definitely consider that along with my rating.
The characters were very good, engrossing and made me want to care about them - all good in any book.
The story moves along at a fair pace and if i had any issues with the book, it would be that it moved about in the time line a bit - i really think you need to read the other two books first.
Well worth the samall amount of money i paid and i will look out for other books by this author.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Overall a really good yarn. Occasionally predictable, but not without a few shocks. I would certainly recommend to sci -fi fansPublished 3 months ago by MR J G Canning
After a slow start, this series is building to a great set of reads, I'm not quite finished this one yet but at one stage it became hard to put down which is rare for me nowadays... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Mr. C. D. Wilcox
First book was good but the series should have been ended there. One feels that the author ran out of ideas and padded out the inevitable and predictable ending to make a few more... Read morePublished 9 months ago by john b
I really enjoyed the second part to this series ,a minor niggle is a bit of the plot you could see coming ,but apart from that i read it in two and a half days would have been... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Kev
A story that is bigger then it seems, good characters a decent villain and the doom or not of the Earth, what more do you need.Published 10 months ago by Mr. C. T. Astrand
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera