Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 February 2014
I am a huge Manga and Anime fan and I have been putting off reading this Manga, as I thought it might just be 'overrated' due to all of the attention that it received last year... I was wrong, the attention was fully deserved!

The story is intriguing and I have not read anything like it before. The art style is different from what I would normally like but, it has grown on me and suits the style of the story very well. The characters are all great, the main three, Eren, Armin and Mikasa are brilliant and I cannot wait to see how they develop as the story progresses. I will most certainly be purchasing more of the series and watching the Anime as well!
on 23 February 2016
Very good game for beginners, first street fighter game I have ever owned and would like say that this one is very nice to beginners if you're looking to into a competitive seen as the game mostly relys on it's online content, not a lot offline but capcom have stated that more stuff will added to offline, but overall a pretty good game
on 11 September 2013
Not going to spoil but this just keeps getting better.

Awesome art work, story is amazing. What more needs to be said other than yay volume 6 bring on volume 7.
on 9 May 2014
Huge fan of the series loved the anime and loved the manga too. Will buy more as soon as they bring them out. Epic story and epic characters a must read.
on 11 January 2015
Got this as a present for my friend for christmas! Was delighted when i saw his face, never seen a smile so big he loves the anime and manga so much!
on 22 March 2016
100% trust <3 It also comes with a free colour-able bookmark
on 28 February 2015
A great read and a great addition to my books.
on 6 November 2014
Came in good condition with nothing missing.
on 1 January 2015
If you enjoy AOT you will love it
on 19 December 2014