Atlas of Lymph Node Pathology (Atlas of Anatomic Pathology) Hardcover – 17 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the reviews:“This addition to the Atlas of Anatomic Pathology series covers the full spectrum of neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the lymph node. … a good resource for pathologists in training, practicing pathologists, or any clinicians interested in the study of lymph node histopathology. … This is a good quick reference. … the abundant images and a virtually all-inclusive list of lymph node pathological entities makes this atlas worth adding to the library of anyone with an interest in learning more about lymph node histopathology.” (Jamie Boone, Doody’s Book Reviews, January, 2014)
From the Back Cover
Atlas of Lymph Node Pathology reviews the histopathology of nodal diseases, illustrating the use of ancillary studies and includes concise discussions of pathogenesis, clinical settings and clinical significance of the pathologic diagnosis. The atlas features an overview of the benign reactive processes secondary to infectious, environmental or unknown insults, as well as relevant illustrations of virtually all primary and secondary neoplasms involving lymph nodes. The atlas also includes macroscopic images of some disorders, tables that help readers understand and comprehend diseases that look alike, and diagnostic algorithms for certain groups of diseases.
Authored by highly experienced pathologists, Atlas of Lymph Node Pathology is a valuable resource that illustrates the vast majority of diseases practicing pathologists, clinicians and oncologists are likely to encounter in daily practice.
See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Immunology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology